𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The "Fat" Twin

The "Fat" Twin

After having a small break Harley had come back to t.v and one of the first things that she's doing back is having an autograph signing. These things were definitely one of her favorite things to do in the WWE. Fan interactions were always some of the purest and proudest moments that she was able to do.

"Harley!" The familiar voices of Trin and Arianne called out for her from behind, "How've you been?"

"I'm good." She answered as walked up to Trin and Arianna who were finishing getting their make-up done.

She stood off to the side so she could let the make-up artist finish, "How was your week off?" Trinity asked.

Harley gave them a smile, "It didn't feel long enough." She joked "But it was fun. I went home, spent some time with the family, it was a good time."

"That's good." They nodded.

Arianna commented. "You look so pretty."

"Thanks."

As Trin finished she went to fix her hair, "Girl you look so pretty with your hair like that."

"Straight?" She questioned.

"I mean you look pretty all the time." Ariane told her.

"Harls." The dark girl turned to the Bella twins who each opened their arms to hug the girl. She pulled Nikki in first then Brie."

The two moved to the side, "How are you?" Brie asked as they pulled apart.

"I'm great." She answered. "What about you? I heard about your move to phoenix, how's that been going?"

Bries smiled brightened at the mention of Phoenix, "Amazing. It's incredible and it's honestly so much easier now that I have family that can take care of Josie and watch over our house." She explained.

Halrey nodded, "It definitely helps a lot."

The two were sudden;t pulled from their conversation as the three other girls got louder, "Oh girl, my god, look at all that up there." Ariana turned as her face came close contact with Nikkis chest.

"They were worth every penny. When god made perfections he gave me these to buy." Nikki squeezed her boobs before looking behind towards Brie, "You're my sister, I don't know how you haven't gotten some."

"No, I'm fine." The twin immediately shook her head,

Nikki raised her eyebrows, "Are you sure? 'Cause you keep staring a lot."

"Well I can't help but not, I know what they looked like before." She looked towards Ariannes chest, " They looked– no not that small but..."

"Oh." The short funkydactyl scoffed playfully making the rest burst into chuckles.