𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Without John

Without John

A few weeks after their date, Joe and Harley walked side by side as they entered the stadium where Monday Night Raw would be taking place. They each pulled one of their rolling suitcases in their hand as they headed in the way of their locker rooms.

"Did I mention you look gorgeous?" Joe's eyes moved up and down as he watched Harley walk a bit ahead of him.

"Too many times at this point." She laughed, "If you want to hear it back just say that."

He smirked, "Hell yeah I wanna hear it back."

"I don't feel like lying though." She shrugged continuing to walk towards the locker room as Joe stopped at her comment.

"Oh that's how you're gonna do me?" Harley turned to see where he stopped now sporting a frown, which only caused her to laugh in return.

"You're so dumb." She said before continuing to walk, Joe now followed behind her.

As he came up to walk side by side with her he questioned,  "What's your day looking like?"

She thought back to her calendar, "Meeting, segment, match." She listed. "Plus I think I have a few interviews...it's gonna be a tiring day." Her shoulders slouched a little.

"Comes with being number 1 baby." He said enthusiastically, only causing her to roll her eyes playfully.

As she did they came to a sign that pointed them in their rightful directions, unfortunately they were going to split ways.

She turned to look at him, "I'll see you later." She smiled however she was not able to take another step towards her rightful way.

As there was no one around Joe had taken the opportunity to pull her back by her wrist, "Gimme a kiss." He asked with soft eyes.

She smiles, getting on the tip of her toes, "Just one." She said before crashing her lips onto his.

As her hands made their way around his shoulders, his fell down to her waist, "Thank you." He pecked her lips once more before they traveled down to her bottom.

"Keep your hands to yourself sir."

"Hell no." He gave her bottom a squeeze, "This ass is mine."

"Freak." She pushed against his chest but he made no movement, "You're so handsy."

He chuckled, "I just like to appreciate what's mine."

"Well you appreciate it later." She pushed herself off laughing as she walked away. Not before turning around and blowing him a kiss which he pretended to catch smashing it against his cheek.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

After settling into the venue and setting her stuff in the Divas locker room they were all called for a meeting with talent. Harley along with all the other divas piled into a small room where Mark and Sean were waiting for them. She took a seat near the front with the Bellas as Mark and Sean greeted them.