Chapter 12

(Short chapter)

What an unsuspecting night. Colby kissed me. I...i was speechless. I know i shouldn't be like this, and it was a friends kiss, but it made my stomach go funny.

I woke up from Sam storming in.

"Wake up, Mrs Brock." he hit me with a pillow. Mrs Brock? Shit. I jerked up wards. "That picture is going viral," he said.

"W...what picture?" I said, looking at sam.

"The news years eve picture? Dumbass, " he said.

I stood up, rubbing my eyes. I looked at sam. He was standing on the other side of the bed.

We heard a knock. Katrina came running in. "OH MY GOD, THAT PICTURE IS SO CUTE!" she shouted. "IM GETTING TAGGED IN CUTE EDITS!" she said.

"I...this so much to handle first thing in the morning," i rubbed my head.

"Well, fine, we'll leave you be," Sam laughed. He put her hands on her shoulders and dragged her out of my room.

They walked out, and i sat on the chair. I pulled up Instagram on my phone, and thousands of people tagged me in this picture.

Was it breaking the Internet? Probably not. But fans were going crazy.

"Shit," i said under my breath.

"Language," a deep voice said. He was leaning against my bed frame, crossed arms looking at me through the mirror.

I looked behind me and saw colby smirking at me. "Someone popular," he chuckled.

"Shut up. This is not how i wanted to start my New years ok, " i said, feeling stressed.

He could tell i was stressed. He walked over and gave me a hug, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Dont be sad. This is funny. We can prank them and make them think we're dating?" He smiled. I looked down.

He tilted my head up to look at him. I felt his breath hit me. "It's ok," he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I...i know. Im just gonna tweet out that it was a friend kiss, " i smlied, looking into his blue eyes.

"Ok then," he kissed my forehead and walked out of my room.

Why did he kiss my forehead. Why is he acting like this. I looked into the mirror, thinking and thinking... Why is he being all kissy?

I picked up my phone. "Hi guys. So..
The New years Eve pictures...its just a friends kiss. it's not real. Also, video out next week!" I said, then posting the video on my story.

Colbys POV:

Should not have done that. Should not have done that, i said to myself.

Sam barged into my room, looking pissed.

"You kissed my sister." He looked at me.

"Why are you pissed? You literally was in Y/ns room making fun of her? Having a laugh. Then you come in my room and you're pissed, " i explained.

"That's different. Ok, you kissed my sister. That's not bros code." Sam sat on my bed next to me. "Dude i...she...did she kisses you back?"

"Yeah?"

"Great. Ok. So my sister kissed my best friend. Dude. I dont know what to say, only" he laughed.

"Im sorry." I said, giving him a bro hand shake.

"It's alright. Plus, i know it would happen sometime. " i peaked my head up and sams words.

"What?"

"She's liked you for years even if she doesn't realise it. Honestly, i would be angry. Yeah, course i would, but still, you both love each other as friends, and you guys would be cute together. And im saying that as a friend, " Sam laughed, patting my back.

Afterwards, sam left my room, and i got into the shower and washed my body. I got out wrapping a towel around me. I took out my razor and started to shave my face.

My birthday was tomorrow. I was quite excited we were going to have a party. All my friends will be there, and my creator friends.

I got out my clothes and got dressed. I walked out a bumped into someone.

"Sorry" i said.

"No, its fine." She smiled. "Im excited for tomorrow" she started to walk down stairs.

"Oh yeah, same" i walked down with her.

We walked downstairs. Katrina was there holding a heart at me and Y/n. Y/n rolled her eyes and walked past her to get a drink.  I stood there with an unamused facial expression. "Your funny, you know that?" I crossed my arms.

"Yes. Actually i think im funny" Kat poked her tongue at me. I held up two fingers at her as a joke.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water. Sam walked past tapping me on the shoulder. "Yo, so i don't give you permission to marry my sister" He laughed.

"Sam shut up will you" Y/n turned around to face us.

"Yeah sam shut up" i mimicked.

My phone buzzed and it was a notification from tara.

(Tara)
Hey! For your party tomorrow want me to make the playlist?

(Me)
Sure.

I smiled. I have to say i love taras taste in music. We both love one direction.

I kept looking at Y/n for some reason. Lasts nights kiss even suprised me. Yes, i kissed her but i dont know why.

She was beautiful. Gorgeous eyes, beautiful pale skin. Y/n was so pretty.

At lunch, i was with jake. Jakes been my friend for about 10 years now. I dont know what i could do with out him.

"Nice picture by the way dude" he lightly punched my arm.

"Dont even. Sam came into my room pissed" i told him what happened that morning.

"Well, did you enjoy the kiss with miss golbach?" He laughed.

"Im not answering that. It just weird. Can we drop it?" I said kicking him in the back leg making him tumble.

"Fine" he said taking quick steps so he didnt fall. "Anyway i cant wait for the party" he wrapped his arm around my neck.

As we walked, a girl about the age of 13 maybe 13 came up to us.

"H..hi i..i really enjoy your g..guys videos" she smiled.

"Oh hi little one" i crouched down to her height. "I like your shirt" i pointed at the merch she was wearing.

"T..thank you" i could tell she was scared. She sweetly asked for a picture and we both nodded and took one. She said thank you and gave us a hug and walked off.

"I love meeting fans" jake said walking into a shop. "Do we need anything for the party?" Jake asked.

"I dont know. Solo cups for beer pong? Maybe?" I said picking up some red cups.

"So plan tomorrow is get to yours early set up the party then obviously the party starts" Jake said walking to the car after we paid for the stuff.

"Yeah pretty much" i got in the car.

_____________________________

Sorry for the short chapter
Ive been so busy and stressed lately