Prologue

Y/n Golbach was a very kind girl. She was mostly known for being Sam's annoying little twin sister but, she knew it had to change.

Her life changed when she met her brothers best friend. He came to her house to have a sleepover with Sam. Y/N didn't see where she was going and midway through the corridor she bumped into him. Bright blue eyes looked at her.

He apologized and walked back to Sam, who was giving Y/n a small smirk, knowing what her brother was think she decided to not have a crush on her brothers best friend, she was really think about having a crush on him but that's what she promised herself.

Years and years on, and she thinks of him as another brother. They got close through the years but, not as close as him and Sam. Y/n knew they make eachother happy, smile, what everyone looks into with a friend.

Y/n growing up with Sam and Colby made her life better and brighter. She got other friends like, Jake, Corey and Katrina.

Sam never got jealous of how y/n was with Colby, Colby treated her like a little sister, and that's what brothers best friends do.

Y/N was there for everything, tours, YouTube videos, how they got there fame. She was there number 1 fan.

But, all of this must have happened for a reason.

Or though she thought.
____________________

I know it's a small prologue don't judge!

Second book I'm now working on so that's gonna be stressful but I'll work through it. 1st chapter will come out sometime this week.

Hope you enjoy this book for any of SnC fans.