chapter 6

Are you enjoying this?

"You'll look amazing in this" Brennen showed me a princess pink dress. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"No" I said.

Me and Brennen were going to a Halloween party. I looked around at the costume shop. Sam and Colby were picking out a costume as well.

I looked at the selection. "What you thinking of being lil Golbach?" Colby have me a friendly kiss on the cheek. I slightly blushed.

"I don't know but doesn't the first episode of the hell week come out today?" I asked. Ever since we shot that last video, I've been excited about the first ep.

"Yes. But, that doesn't answer my question. What are you gonna be for the party?" Colby looked through the woman's costumes, trying to help me.

To the black sneakers, to the black cargos, to the black t-shirt and the leather jacket. He would look amazing in anything. And I'm saying that as a friend.

"Hayley Quinn, Jessica Rabbit, vampire?" He slowly listed. I raised one of my eyebrows at the mention of Jessica Rabbit.

I would love to be Jessica, I just don't want to.

My brother,Sam, walked up to Colby and through something at him. "You should be this" he smiled.

Colbys POV:

I looked the front to see a cowboy.

"I'm going to be super man" Sam proudly announced.

I looked over to see Y/n the stunning, beautiful young lady. She was looking for some costumes and walked up to us.

"Harley Quinn" I smiled nodding. "Nice" I gave her a high five.

"Do a couples outfit as a joke" Brennen Taylor laughed.

Sam laughed as well. I gave them a silly stare. "No guys. He's going to be a cowboy" Y/n took the cowboy costume off of Sam and passed to to me.

"Save a horse" Brennen started to sing. Y/n playfully slapped him.

"Don't you dare finish that song" she pointed at him. Sam bent over and started to cry of laughter.

"Fine" he walked out to Sam giving him a tap on the shoulder.

"Oh look at the time. I need to go. Me and amber are gonna chill at her place tonight" I got my car keys from out my pocket and walked to the car.

I quickly brought my costume and left the store. I started to cry and drove into the city of la.

For a couple nights now, I keep on thinking about these things that happen when I'm with Y/n. It's like movie scenes, the other day we were in the car and she accidentally touched my hand and we pulled away fast. Do I think too much about this?

I was having a conversation with Sam yesterday about Y/n. Shes slowly acting weird, different if you will. I've known her since I've known Sam and trust me when I say this. She's acting weird.

I let a lady and two kids cross the road, I smiled for a moment. I would love to have kids one day. My friends always say that I would be a good father and I want to be one.

I walked into ambers apartment block and went up in the elevator. She opened the door.

"Is that Colby!!!" She calmly said. She gave me a hug. A smell of apples hit me.

"You look beautiful as always. What do you wanna do? Or what do you need help with?" I put my hands on my hips, she laughed.

"Well for your party" I followed her into the ballroom. "I don't know what to be"