Chapter 10

Before we knew it, it was Christmas. And i love christmas.

I sat at my desk getting ready for the day. I had my makeup ready to start it. "Where did that go?" I asked myself. I dropped my eye liner.

I hate doing my eye liner cause it takes me forever to do. Tonight, we were going at for Xmas dinner.

"Y/n," his voice called. Colby walked in wearing an all black suit.

"Yeah?" I looked at him through the mirror. He looked gorgeous.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah," i put on my black boots and looked into the mirror. My brushed off any hair on my black dress and smiled.

I walked downstairs seeing katrina getting her purse. She had the most beautiful red dress on. Sam,on the other hand, was wearing a suit.

"Got the keys," Sam said, shaking them in his hands.

"Ok," i said, walking outside to his tesla.

I got into the car and sat quietly. I looked down at across colby. The other night, i had overheard a conversation between him and sam about tomorrow, xmas morning, but they stopped after they noticed me.

Next month is Colbys' birthday, and i dont know what to get him. This year has been so bad for him. At the start, we found out that he had cancer, then a beat it, koki passed away, which is his childhood dog, and a couple of days ago, his granpa passed. I wish i could just make his pain go away, but i can't.

I scrolled on facebook, looking at what my friends are up to. I looked back up to colby,he sat next to me. He lifted his hand and put it on my leg. His rings were so cold. He sroked my leg whilst on his phone.

As we got to the restaurant colby took my hand. I blushed a little bit, and no one noticed. We got to the booth, and i sat next to him.

Katrina ordered us our drinks. "So you guys excited tomorrow?" She smiled.

"Yes, im so excited for xmas. I've been blasting out xmas songs since November 1st." I said. I also put the xmas decorations up as well. Sam was not happy about that.

"I cant wait to open presents," sam smiled, hugging katrina.

Moments after the waitor cam.uo amd we ordered. I ordered some pasta.

"Im so excited for the new year,"  i said, looking at colby.

"Really, why is that?" Sam took a sip of his drink.

"Cause we can start all fresh, and we can leave this year behind us. And it's colbys birthday soon, " i smiled. Colby didn't look too happy about the fact i mentioned his birthday.

It is true. Colby doesn't like the thought of ageing for growing old, but it's the whole part of life. Colbys is still young, and he shouldn't be thinking about this, but i do...

After a few minutes our food got brought out.

"Oh Y/n that looks amazing." Katrina eyed my food.  I laughed.

"Why are you eyeing me?" I looked at kat.

"Im not." she took a bit of her food.

As we ate, i couldn't stop thinking about colby himself. I love colby. He's an amazing friend. He's always been there for me. I just worry about him.

Dont get this in the wrong way, but he's so handsome. Black hair,ocean blue eyes, tattoos, what more do you want in a guy!?

Me and I finished our food first and waited for kat and colby.