Chapter 5

I woke up in the hotel bed next to Colby.

Last night was there last night at the conjuring house, strange things happened. The actual video wasn't coming out until 22nd October.

Sam was sitting the on chair watching his phone. I felt really bad for him since he was crying, and I hate when I see my brother cry.

"Morning" he nodded. He was still wearing the same clothes as he was yesterday.

"Morning. Do you know when's our flight. I forgot" I gave him his wallet, which was next to my handbag. He told me that it was at 2pm. Which meaning that I could get breakfast, get ready for the day then go on a air plane.

I waved Sam to come with me. He pointed at Colby, snoring and mumbling stuff in his sleep.

"Oki then bye" I walked you the room to go down to the bottom floor. I lined up to get breakfast.

Eggs, bacon, beans, toast, cerial, all bits of delicious things. I optioned one egg and some toast. I sat next to the widow and it was a beautiful day out.

As I was eating, for some reason I kept on thinking about Colby. It was weird to think about him all of a sudden. I think of him as a friend not in another way but, I find it weird to think about him.

(Colby)
Why did you abandon me?
I'm also hungry lol

(Y/n)
Well, I'm sorry but you
Were sleeping and it
Was so cute lol

(Colby)
Shut up. Right, we're coming
Down now so save us a seat
Or else...

I looked at Colby's weird text. Or else what? I left the text and waited. By the time they got down I had already finished my food.

I told them that I was going to go up to the room and pack my stuff. I folded my clothes back into my suitcase, put my passport, purse, ect in my back pack and I was ready to go.

About 30 minutes later Sam and Colby came into the room to pack all there stuff for the flight as well.

"You ready Y/n?" Sam said when it was 1pm, we wanted to get there early so we didn't have to line back up.

I nodded and made my way to the taxi. Sam sat at the front and Colby sat next to me again in the back. The city made me feel cozy. Living in LA is nice but, sometimes I miss the small town I grew up in, in Kansas.

Sam talked to the driver and Colby looked at me. I looked at him back and, we locked eyes. Those deep blue eyes had me in a trance.

We hit a bump. We lost eye contact, I felt my face going red.what was this happening to me. Can someone explain? I looked at Colby and gave him another smile.

"Amber's just posted a picture" Colby unlocked his phone. She posted infront of the mirror. Wearing what she usually wears, long black hair down and smiling.

I took out my phone to listen to some music. I took out my black head phones from my bag and put them on.

"We're here" the driver said. "Don't need to pay it's on me" he smiled politely.

"Oh no please let us pay" Sam smiled.

"No. It's on me, it my treat for yous" with that, he drove off.

I walked along the path to the get the the airport ready to fly back to LA. The airport was huge! I looked around for the others. Sam and Colby stood there taking Instagram stories. I rolled my eyes and walked up to them.