Chapter 1

"Wake up sleepyhead" a pillow got thrown at me. I slowly lifted my self from my bed to see who threw it at me. Sam. Sam my older brother by 4 minutes threw a pillow at me. Hes so annoying in the morning.

I struggled to get out of bed cause I'm not really a morning person but, I was going to hang out with everyone today. I didn't really want to but I might as well. I live with my brother and his best friend Cole. We call him Colby because he doesn't like being called Cole. That's why I call him it.

"Ugh fine" I groaned getting out of bed. I opened the curtains just to get a blinding light shooting at my eyes. I had to squint from the brightness.

I opened my wardrobe to get my clothing. Black crop hot, shorts and a Xplr hoodie I got for Christmas. I made my way down to the living room to see them guys on there phones.

"Morning" ocean like eyes looked up at me. He made his small smile.

"Why isn't it my favourite person?" He smirked. He walked over, I could hear the tapping on his chains as they clapped together, he picked me up a twirled me around.

"Put me down Cole!" I pushed him of me in a playful way. I could hear Sam's snickering in the background of it. He tilted his head and poked my nose, before giving me a hug.

"Really your gonna wear that today" the smile of his makes my day. Sam laughed at his little sarcastic joke. I lightly punched him in the arm.

Knock.

I turned around to try and see who it was through the door. I saw pink hair. It was Katrina. I opened the door and gave her a hug. She is like a big sister. She smelt like cotton candy from her perfume. Sam badged his way to get to her and gave her a kiss and a hug.

"Ew" I said walking over to the coach. I opened my phone and my DMs were going crazy. As a joke I set my wallpaper to be a shirtless picture of Colby. Colby dared me to.

"What's the plan today" Sam sat next to kat. I found my self next to Sam and Colby which made me feel protected for some reason.

"We could make a video or we could chill or-" I got cut off like always.

"-We could go out?" Sam finished his sentence. I've always felt like a back up, no one ever listens to me. I look back at Colby and kat, they seemed happy with Sam's choice of activity today. "To the beach? We could invite Tara, Jake and Corey if yous wanted to" Sam suggested. We all nodded. I was very excited to see Tara.

Jake and Corey are the best people I met. I met them in college when they were hanging out with Sam and Colby. Jake was the best, he always made me laugh and Corey made me burst out laughing. I love Jake's music.

Colby and Sam went into the kitchen so I was alone with Katrina.

"You look tired" kat pointed out.

"Yeah, I didn't sleep well" I slightly laughed. I gave Colby a little smile but, he didn't see it. He was on his phone, probably talking to Amber. Was I jealous of him and Amber no why would I? There great, close friends.

Katrina held out her arm and guided me to the kitchen. I jumped and sat on the counter opposite to Colby. He looked up at me, sky eyes, peachy lips what no I. don't think about him this  hes just a  friend! I fought to myself. He looked up at me a smiled.

"I might go get my beach stuff ready" I looked at Sam. He was making toast, kat was hugging him. They are so cute. And Colby was again, on his phone.