Chapter 7

I was sitting on the sofa minding my own business until Colby walked downstairs. He looked sad.

"Colby, you ok?" I stood up. Wiping a tear. He gave me a hug crying.

"K...koki passed away," he slowly said, catching his breath.

My heart stopped from the news. I looked at Colby.

"Colby, I am so sorry for you. I know how much she means to you. " I gave him a hug. Some small tears came down on my face.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. I grabbed his hand and led him to my car. When we were teenagers, we used to get some ice cream to make us feel better, so that is what I'm gonna do.

"Where we going?" Colby asked.

"Since you're sad, I was thinking about getting you some ice cream." I smiled. It was 4th November, meaning Sam's birthday is near.

Colby held my hand on the way to the shop. "Why are you holding my hand?" I laughed a little. Colby looked down. He seemed to be blushing a little bit.

"I...I just need someone," he grinned. As a friend, I wanted to make him happy since the news.

Colby POV

It was about 20 minutes til we got there. I was sitting next to her holding her hand. How I found out was cause my mum called me and told me. The thing that annoys me the most is that I haven't seen my dog since August after the conjuring house.

I looked on my social media, and fans and friends sent me wishes. Y/n tapped me on my shoulder, telling me we were here.

We got out of the car and walked in. The cold breeze hit me like I was jumping into an ice bath.

"What do you want?" I asked. She was eyeing the strawberry.

"Maybe strawberry," she laughed.

A woman took our order, and we sat down at the table.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" I politely asked. Y/n looked up confused but nodded.

"Why haven't you been eating. You don't really eat anything, so I just want to know. Are you ok?" I could let I may have crossed a line, but it was true. She doesn't really eat and me and Sam and I are getting concerned. It started in our senior year at high school, some times she would eat then stop for a little while but now she's stopped eating.

"I...I just haven't been hungry, and I don't really get hungry." she smiled, looking left and right like she didn't want to get caught.

"I know about it, Y/n, don't let it get to you. Ignore all the girl in la ok? You're beautiful the way you are. You don't need to look like the other girls. Cause between you and me, " I leaned forward. "It's not real," I smiled.

"Thx Colby -" we got interrupted by the lady.

"Ice cream." she smiled and walked off.

As soon as I saw the ice cream, I put it all in my mouth. My teeth were rattling from the cold. I felt a pain in my head.

"Brain freeze?" Y/n asked, laughing.

"Yeah," I laughed.

We kept eating our ice cream, and it was the best thing I've ever had. I enjoyed the time I shared with Y/n.

2 hours later and I was sitting in the living room watching Twilight. I love twilight. Growing up, that was the thing I used to watch all the time, apart from one direction, but that's a different story.

Out of all my friends, I'm the only one who hasn't read the twilight books. I know it's crazy but I haven't, and I don't really want to. It's like the Harry Potter books, I've never read them, but I've seen the films. That's good enough, right?