Chapter 9

Before you knew it I was in the car. Driving back to LA. Mum and Dad were in the back. Dad was sleeping from watching to football, and Mother was reading a Harry Potter book. I couldn't remember the one she was reading. However, I let her get on with it. I had turned on the radio, and it was a bit glichy since I wasn't in a hood place for signal.

"Y/n how long to we have left?" Mum looked at me through the mirror. I smiled and replied."Well, I need to stop for some gas, so between 1 hour and 30 minutes."

I pulled up to a gas station and put in a 20 dollar bill. When I finished, Dad was awake talking on his phone and put something.

I quickly took out my phone to text Sam.

(Texts)

Sam, we ll be home at 2:30, ish

Oki Y/n, be safe.

I put my home down and drove again.

"Darling," Mum said again. "Did you know that when you first met Colby, me and his mum thought you both would get married?" she laughed. I, on the other hand, did not. I was flabbergasted. If im not being very dramatic.

"What. No, why? We would never be together. And i would be weird cause he's my own twins beat friend and what we broke up. I dont really want to ruin sam and colbys friendship. It has been like that for 12 years, and you can't ruin that. How many times did i say ruin in that?"

"Yes, i know hun, but i just said. And your father and his dad also think that as well, " dad laighed and mum commented.

Why is it that mum,dad,colbys parents, tara, devin, and katrina think the same thing. They do know it would ruin everything. And to be honest, i dont want to destroy their brotherhood. Or whatever people call it.

About an hour goes by, and we're at the house. Sam greeted us at the door, and colby took out mum and dads stuff from my car. I walked upstairs to place my suitcase on my bed. As i folded my clothes and out them away, i felt a hot breeze on me.

I turned. Icy blue eyes pitch black hair. "Missed you." Colby gave me a hug from behind. That's when i felt something in me, and i couldn't describe it. It was like i wanted more...

"I was only gone for a night, and why are yoh hugging me?" i questioned. " You never hug me only if you want something or you want to say something, so what have you done?" i laughed.

Colby laughed as well. "I want nothing i just missed you. So what have you got sam for your guys' birthday?"

People assume that cause  were twims or just Related in general we know what the pther person whats bit no thay is wrong. It's our 27th. So great. And i didn't want to get him ghoast stuff or a new camera, but i didn't. I got him a computer cause he needs a new one.

I walked downstairs. Sam spoke to Mum and dad.

"So Sam, are you ready for your marathon? You're doing it on your birthday, right?" Dad asked sam.

"Yeah, we're gonna run for my borthday then at night me and Y/n and my friends are gonna go to the pub and have some drinks." Sam explained, opening the door for me.

"Yeah, then we're gonna come home, and i might watch a film." i gave sam a hug.

"Aww. You both need to re-create that photo when you turned 13" Mum sweetly smiled.