IX

Alex.P.O.V.

That night, I didn't sleep. I couldn't. The excitement wanted to eat me alive. Old that symptoms fell over me stronger then ever. I was imagining some fake scenarios,dialogues, our first time...everything. And sometimes, I would just think about how much I like him. How perfect he is for me. I love every single thing about him. His flaws for me were just the things that made him even prettier. I want to call him my boyfriend and me,his boyfriend.

...

Luca P.O.V.

Since I wasn't able to sleep in next six hours,I was going crazy. I danced in my room,made nice outfits for our upcoming dates and just thought about him. In every love song I saw him. I was staring in our chat and read those messages for milion times. I had to slap myself thirty times just to convince myself that I'm not dreaming. I'm so fucking in love. I can't keep it inside anymore.

But after hours,I was soo tired that I fell asleep somehow.

..

And I did that just to wake up screaming "Mom!You need to hear this!". I get enough sleep tho.
I was running towards her.

Me:"Mom! You are not going to believe what happened yesterday!"

She was in kitchen,making breakfast. I sat on the counter,completely excited.

Mom:"Good morning to you also."

Me:"It is good! So fucking good! Oh my God!"

Mom:"It's definitely something about Alex. What is it? You had eye contact? He said your shirt is nice?"

Me:"No! This time is big!"

Mom:"He said you looked good yesterday?"

Me:"Yeah,but it's much more then that. He kissed me! In the mouth! Right here!"

I showed her place where he kissed me.

Mom:"No way!"

Me:"I swear! And it's not dream this time!"

Mom:"But you told me that you two were not on a date yesterday."

Me:"I was too shy to ask him directly for a date. But yesterday I was good! I was flirting so obviously! I practiced the lines!"

Mom:"I'm soo proud on you!"

She hugged me.

Mom:"Tell me everything!"

Me:"Well,he was really nervous in the beginning. Okay,I'm shaking, he was soo damn cute. But I couldn't believe that he's nervous because of me."

Mom:"Luca, it's soo obvious that he likes you."

Me:"Don't say that. I'm going to jump through window."

Mom:"So,he didn't tell you that he likes you?"

Me:"Wait. Listen. Sara sit with us. I told her to sit if she sees me super nervous. She sit even tho I wasn't nervous...outside. But it's okay. That helped Alex to relax so it was really fine. He was talking about himself in front of me. That was the first time he did it. He was flirting with me also. I couldn't believe it. Later,Sara got drunk as always and I took her home."

Mom:"Oh my God,you two are going to be alone in the car late after midnight !"

She put hand on her mouth.

Me:"We were flirting all the time! I put my hand on his legs and he was touching my hoodie. We were sitting soo damn close and I felt that we're going to kiss. But before I could do something, he kissed me first! And it was so romantic! I mean,he give me just a small pack on lips. Next time,Its my turn to kiss him and it's definitely not going to be small pack!"