Alex.P.O.V.

Mark:"I was Super Mario and he was also..."

Luca:"I was Luigi! We really didnt get a lot of attention!"

Mark:"Luigi?You were Luigi?"

Luca:"Yes! At least,I tried!"

Mark:"Alex,I'm going with Luca to buy coffee so we can have something to drink in lessons. Wait for us inside."

Me:"Okay,I need to meet with Mia soon also, so I'm going."

Luca:"Okay,see you there."

Mark.P.O.V.

Luca and I slowly headed as far as possible from Alex.

Me:"Now,you really have to spill the tea.'

I have know something was weird. I just know.

Luca:"Okay,calm down."

Me:"You two really need to talk...I can't decide who is more weird."

Luca:"If I tell you,you need to promise me that you won't tell Alex."

Me:"You two aren't telling anything to each other anyway!"

Luca:"Just promise me,but be honest. I'm not gonna tell you if you don't promise me."

Me:"How bad it can be?"

Luca:"Come on,I can't keep it to myself anymore."

Me:"I know it...Fine!I promise I won't tell him "

We were already in front of Starbuck.

Luca:"Wait a second. Before anything,I think Alex was drunk."

Me:"What do you mean?What did you do?"

Luca:"And also...he didn't recognized me. That's why he was surely drunk."

Me:"Okay,he wasn't completely aware of situation. And now tell me what the hell did you do."

Luca:"Be patient. I was planning to do that the whole night. He was with that two guys he slept later."

Me:"I still can't understand what you could do."

Luca:"I....I kinda kissed him."

Holyyyyy fuckkkkkkk.

Me:"You?You kissed a guy?A male person?"

Luca:"Well...it's not only Alex who kept quiet about sexuality all this time."

He was nervous while he talked

Me:"Are you pranking me?You're not straight?"

Luca:"Not at all. I have know I'm gay since I was eleven."

Me:"You look like most streight guy ever!"

Luca:"Well,am not."

Me:"But why you didnt tell anything?"

Luca:"In conclusion, don't tell Alex what costume I had. He was surely a bit drunk,but I think he remember. He wasn't that unconscious."

Me:"So...Do you like him? I mean,you kissed your best friend. You wouldn't risk that much if you're not serious. "

Luca:"Don't ask me that,please."

Me:"But you were kidna proud of him that he had threesome. I don't understand you."

Luca:"No,Mark,I know I don't have a chance with him. Look at him. He's so popular. Everyone are flirting with him and he can be with literally anyone he wants. I don't exist in his world...At least,not in that way. I'm just one not so close friend."

Me:"Okay,I think I will write book about this drama. I can get money from you."

Luca:"Just don't tell him."

Me:"I swear,if you tell me that you liked him since you saw him I'm going to bury myself in dirt."

Luca:"How did you know!?"

Can someone wake me up from this movie?

Me:"You need to tell this to Alex. You have to."

Luca:"Noo,I can't."

Me:"But you like him!"

Luca:"I'm too nervous around him. There is no way."

Me:"Okay,then...Give me one week and you're going to call him boyfriend."

Luca:"What are you going to do?"

Me:"You're stupid. I cannot believe that gays can have such a bad gaydar. This is scary,seriously."

Luca:"I don't understand you."

Me:"Today,when you go out with Alex, make sure that he knows it's a date."

Luca:"But it's not."

Mark:"Luca,you're pissing me off. He kissed you once,he will kiss you again."

Luca:"Its a different! He didn't know it was me."

Me:"Just be open with him.Trust me. At least,give him some hints! He cannot predict your feelings. And how tf you know he don't like you?"

Luca:"He never,like literally never looked at me.He never send me any message. He is sleeping with others every week. He dont tell me anything. I think he hates me,actually. "

Me:"And what if he like you too and he's also nervous around you?"

Luca:"Please,someone like Alex to be nervous around me?"

Me:"God,why you think so low about yourself? You look good. You're funny! I think every gay have a crush on you,damn it."

Luca:"I don't know. I have confidence, I really do. But he makes me soooooo nervous. I cannot explain it to you. When you're not around and when we are alone I feel like my heart is going to explode. I cannot think rationally. I can't even look at his eyes."

Me:"Then how the fuck you're going to talk with him today?"

Luca:"I wanted to ask you to follow us."

Me:"What...To do what?"

Luca:"I wouldn't feel completely alone with him."

Me:"Oh,you're definitely going to be alone with him."

Luca:"I'm going to die from heart attack."

Me:"Just trust me. I promise you,it will be great. Don't be coward and give him hints."

Luca:"Okay,I'll try."

He was breaking his own fingers. He really like Alex. How come we didnt notice? I mean, I wouldn't notice even that Alex likes Luca,if he didn't tell me that directly.

Luca:"But what should I do? How to flirt with him without being obvious?!"

Me:"Damn,Luca..."

Luca:"Should I open the door for him? Or pull the chair for him to sit?"

Me:"No!Luca,no! You do that only when you two settle the date together so he expect action like that. If you just asked him to go on coffee without pointing out that it's a date,then you dont do such a things."

Luca:"I'm so helpless, Mark."

Me:"Listen...Do it like yesterday in the bus. You two were so close to each other and it looked natural. You know, just touch him slightly and hold proximity with him. Also,be sure to show him that he's important for you and give him compliments. Oh,pay for his drink also! "

Luca:"It sound so easy when you say it like that but I know I will shit my pants when we stay alone."

Me:"It will be okay. Be positive and confident."

Luca:"I will try"