VII

Alex.P.O.V.

Luca:"The side of you I wouldn't like."

I froze for a moment. Is he aware what is he saying? I really think he isn't.

In that moment alcohol came and I drink a half the same second. I will die if I stay sober and he keep talking like this.

Luca:"Eyyy,slow down!"

He took a glass from me.

Me:"Sorry,I was thirsty."

Luca:"Drink water then."

Me:"Believe me,it wouldn't help."

He smiled on such a cute way and come back to his seat.

Luca;"You seem a bit nervous today. Are you okay?"

You dare to even ask me that,huh?

Me:"And you seem pretty relaxed."

Luca:"I'm not. At all."

Me:"Come on,Luca. You cannot foul me."

Luca:"Anyways...My mom told me that you two had a nice chat."

Me:"Your mom is so nice...and smart. She can read people."

Luca;"That's why I tell her almost everything. Because even If I don't tell her,she will eventually know it."

Me:"Yeah. She literally took words out of me. Things I didn't tell anyone except Mark,I told her."

Luca:"Okay,I am a bit offended now..."

Me:"Why?"

Luca:"You told something to my mom,but not me. And you knew my mom for one hour.."

Me:"But she's psychologist. I was ready to tell her every single shit about me."

Luca:"So...Can I ask you,but honestly, why you don't tell me anything?"

Me:"You go straight to the point,huh?"

Luca:"No.You don't have to tell me. I didn't called you just because of that. I understand. Maybe we don't spend much of time together, so you don't have a need to tell me. I called you because I want to know you better. I'm serious. I'm not going to pressure you about anything."

God,I love him so much. I cannot put in words how much...all this years I have never stopped. I want to kiss him so bad.

Me:"You know...The fact is that you know me better then a lot of people. But,you don't see it."

Luca:"No,Alex...I don't."

Me:"You do. You can see whenever I'm nervous,distanced,happy or even when I am shy. Others know only when I am happy and that's it. Even though we didn't talked much a lot in the past,that doesn't mean you don't know me."

He was staring at me and I immediately turned my head.

Luca:"You're blushing now."

Me:"Fuck you."

Luca;"You are suddenly shy,also?"

He was smiling with prettiest smile ever.
I grabbed the glass and finished the alcohol.

Me:"I want to order."

I raised my hand and then Sara came.

Luca:"Okay,okay,let's order more."

He drinked all glass of alcohol at once.

Sara:"You guys already started drinking."

Me:"Can I get one Johny Walker?Also,do you have a red bull? I want to put vodka inside?"