Alex.P.O.V.

I was quiet. If I say a word more,everything will be clear,even though she probably realized everything.

All of a sudden,I heard Luca's voice.

Luca:"Damn,what took you so long?"

I coughed and tried to act normal. His mom most likely know that I'm in love with him.

Paula:"We drink coffee together."

Luca:"Bitch you said you're going for water."

Me:"Well we started talking and Paula made us coffee."

Luca:"About what you have talked."

Paula:"Luca,you don't ask that question."

Luce:"Fineeee. Come on,let's go upstairs."

Me:"You two really can't breathe without me."

I got up and while we were heading upstairs, he put his hand on my shoulder.

The second his hand ended up there I flinched but he didn't notice. I will always be excited about his touch.
.
.
.
It was a party day.
I put a black pants,black suit and some makeup. I tried to make it sexy and creepy at the same time and I think I did good.
I'm sure am going to recognise Luca and Mark the same second I saw them.
I meet with some of mine other friends and we took some cool photos to post tomorrow. They already post it,but I couldnt because Luca and Mark will saw it.
After that,we get inside the party. It was full. And really, I didnt recognise anyone in this party. People really give it to this. They put some 2010's music everyone knows so atmosphere were really addictive and vibe caught you the same second. I took some alcohol and started dancing with friends.

Mark.P.O.V.

Me:"We are sooo stupid,Luca."

Luca:"My costume is good,fuck you."

Me:"You look like Alex! Look at his costume!"

Ofcourse, Luca and I cheated.
We open fake account and followed all possible people Alex know so we saw his costume.

Luca:"I didn't expect him to wear the same shit I do."

Me:"I mean,he do look hot in this."

Luca:"So,what?It look better on him and I should take it off?"

Me:"No!You also look hot!Don't take it off. But I am the only stupid shit who wear Super Mario costume. I don't know what was in my head.I look funny."

Luca:"Its good,come on. You think that everyone is going to wear sexy costumes? You can get fun with that."

Me:"Its all about confinedence,actually. I think I can pull this."

Luca:"Yeah, you can. But my costume is so obvious. Alex isn't stupid."

Me:"Look,just wear jacket to cover up tattoos and put this."

I give him one black mask that we wear in Covid 19 era. He put that and some sexy mask on eyes.

Me:"Now,he cannot recognise you."

Luca:"This covid mask did a good job,I have to admit."

He was checking himself in mirror

Me:"But I think we aren't going to see him at all. He is party maniac literally. He will probably drink with some friends,have sex,dance all night,like on every party he go."

Luca:"He didn't told me he have a sex on every party."

Me:"Just get over it."

Luca:"I think he hates me."