Alex.P.O.V.

Mark:"Are you sure that we have to go?"

He was so unhelpfully disappointed about the fact that he's student and there is four classes in which you have to be present.

You:"Come on,you will survive. It's not that hard."

Luca:"Yo,I installed the new game on my phone. We can play it in class"

Mark:"Okaay. Also, we're going on Halloween party tomorrow. I'm sure I will recognise all of you right away."

Tomorrow,In our faculty is holding a big Halloween party. We decided to don't tell each other about our costumes because its funnier like that. Im sure that no one is going to recognise me. Im vampire so im going to wear a mask on my face.

My name is Alex. Im on my third year of faculty of civil engineering. I have 22 years. Mark and Luca are my besties. I have know Mark since childhood and we meet Luca in our first year here.

That was a bit weird, because at first, I had a huge crush on him. We still didn't know him. I noticed him in hallway. He was wearing all black clothes and looked so hot. He was a bit muscular and had a chain around his neck. When he passed next to me I felt his strong perfume which stuck in my nose even now. I told about that to Mark but he didn't had much hope because Luca looks like most straight guy ever, literaly ever. I kept seeing him on lessons and sometimes, our eyes would meet but he have most mysterious eyes ever. You cannot read him at all. Even now,when I know him better, I can't find any sparkle or feelings to give me hint that what I feel maybe isn't one sided. In conclusion, I'm 100% sure he isn't interested in me, even if I dont know if he's straight or not. He really didn't show interest in anyone since I saw him for the first time.
But,let me go a bit in the past.

So we meet with him,after around 3 weeks since I saw him,because Mark was tired of my silly crush. I don't blame him,I bragged about Luca way too much. So yeah,one day,we sit next to him in class and Mark stared talking with him. They have so much in common so Luca started hanging out with us. They both like same games,movies,music and really a lot of things.My crush eventually "disappeared" (not literally) because I pushed it aside so I can talk and act properly in front of him. That was the only way. Luca has done some tattoos on his body so he is even more hot than before. I'm trying to survive every day. It's a one real battle for me.
But like I said,
He never tell anything suspicious or showed some interest in guys. He don't talk about girls either. Gay people usually smell each other. I don't know how we have that ability, but we do. And I don't feel it with Luca. I give up tho.

He is more close with Mark,then with me. I'm a bit distanced around him. We can talk and joke around ofcourse ,but I don't talk about private things with him. I know, If I do and if we get more close then this,I wouldnt be able to get over my stupid crush ever. I'm trying out with other guys and we had chemistry and all,but I just cant catch a feelings for anyone. Its like walking in the circle. Always going and ending in the same way.

I felt someone pooking me in the shoulder. We were in the last desk in amphitheater. Mark was in the middle,so that was him.

Mark:"Bitch,are you alive?"

Me:"What did you said? I didn't hear you."

Luca:"We called you at least seven times,but you wasn't here"

Me:"I know,I get a bit distracted. What?"

Mark:"Let's go on cafe later."

Me:"Sure. I need coffee. I think I will die actually. It's been more then five hours without coffee. I'm basically risking my life right now."