Mark.P.O.V.

Me:"Man, I love him so much."

I wiped the tears of laughing.

Luca:"He is so effortlessly funny,but he isn't aware of that!"

Me:"I know,right?He think we are crazy!"

Luca:"But seriously,I don't know the shit about him."

Me:"Why are you so interested at all?"

Luca:"Because I know him for three years already."

Me:"But what specific you want to know?I don't get it."

Luca:"I can't explain it. We aren't close. We dont send messages to each other like you and me. Like,never. I don't have private chat with him on WhatsApp at all. He have other friends too. Not only you and me. I always see his stories with other people and stories from the parties. I don't know any of those people. You don't do that. I just don't know. I kinda have said a while before that you're extroverted one and he is introvert. When I said that,I though only towards me. But I couldn't said it in that way,so I said in general."

Me:"Yeah,I was like,wtf Luca?"

Luca:"Fuck it hahaha."

Me:"So,you wanna chit-chat with him?"

Luca:"God,why you said it so weirdly?"

Me"I just asked."

Luca:"I dunno. I mean,he talk with a lot people but still dont send any message to me...even if we see each other almost every day."

Me:"Are you jealous?"

And that's how you talk with best friends crush.

Luca:"What do you mean by that?"

He became so nervous.
Omg,is it possible that we were wrong about him?

Me:"Just asking,don't get angry please. You just look so interested in Alex and I have never seen you being interest in anyone at all."

Luca:"No!...I mean,I am interested. But on a friendly way...However, forget it."

Me:"Sorry I asked. It was maybe stupid "

Stupid my ass. You are suspicious from this very moment.

Alex.P.O.V.

It's so crowded. I waiting In the line for couple of minuts already. I was talking with some friends on whatsap to kill a boredom.

Xxx:"Hey, excuse me."

I heard a deep voice and saw some silhouette next to me. I raised my head up and almost fainted. He is so damn hot.

It was some tell guy with black hair and black eyes. He smirked to me. I could feel energy between us. That smile was so obvious.
I immediately put a phone in pants and give him all of my atentnton.

Me:"Oh,hey".

Xxx:"Nicolas, nice to meet you."

He put a hend in air so we can properly meet.

Me:"Luca,nice to meet you too."

We shake our hands,but when we were s about to split his hand was a bit too long on mine.

Nicolas:" Its a good day today,you know?"

Me:"I just realise, but tell me more."

He smiled and took a step closer.
Oh,I like his perfume. Im such a whore for a mans who smells good.

Nicolas:"I just wanted a coffee,but I saw most beautiful guy I have ever seen and he seems to not be straight. Isn't that a definition of good day.Am I right?"