VIII

Alex.P.O.V.

I was in the Luca's car...waiting for him. Sara got so drunk,so he had to carry her in the house. It was all good,but she started ordering all kind of alcohol and mix it together. Luca and I didn't drink as much as she did. I feel a bit drunk,but nothing much. I'm just a bit dizzy.

When I finally saw Luca leaving her house I fixed my hair and sit nicely.
He get inside.

Luca:"I knew this is going to happen. She get drunk so easily. Every time when we drink,she end up completely waisted."

He started draving.

Me:"Did her parents heard you?"

Luca:"Hell,yes. They wouldn't but she started shouting "Bring me back to party!Give me vodka!" and they woke up."

I was laughing.

Me:"Oh my God,what did they said?"

Luca:"Don't worry, this is happening all the time. They are used to see me in their house in four in the morning."

Me:"So...you're really close with her?"

Luca:"I guess. We grow up together."

I would be jealous as fuck,if I didn't know she already had a girlfriend.

Me:"You're lucky."

Luca:"Why?"

Me:"I always though that people who are in contact with their childhood friends are happiest. You know that you will never be alone...no metter what happens."

Luca:"Yeah,it really is like that. I'm so thankfull for our friendship. But you also have friends. Why do you sound a bit sad?"

Me:"I have only Mark. I mean,true friends. Someone you can always count on. Maybe I do talk with a lot of people,but they can leave me this second and nothing will change in my life."

Luca:"You don't have only Mark. You have me,also...even if you don't think that high about me maybe."

Me:"It's weird when it comes to you,honestly. I always felt the wall between us."

Luca:"That wall doesn't have to exist. In particular,everything is so simple. But it was our choice to stay silent...all this time."

Me:"Till today."

I don't know why I said that. This stupid alcohol. I cannot decide if it's worse when I'm relaxed or nervous.

Me:"I mean, I don't know for you,but I was really honest with you today. When we were talking alone or with Sara,I tried to open up. I told you about my childhood and..."

Luca:"I know. I know. I'm so thankfull for that. I was honest also. It felt so nice talking with you so freely. You seem like a different person."

Me:"I was relaxed and open..I mean,if we don't count the first hour when I was nervous like a baby at dentist ordination."

He smiled on such a cute way,I blushed the same second.
But then,it become worse.
He put a hand on my leg...Holy shit,I really do feel his fingers on my thigh.
Calm down. Calm down. Don't get hard.

Luca:"You were okay. Don't worry. It was a side of you I have never seen before."

Me:"I know that you think it's fine,but God I am embarrassed."

Luca:"Please,don't be. Things you find embarrassing..."

He looked at me with those beautiful eyes again.

Luca:"For me,it's cute."

I got shy and looked away.

Luca:"God,don't do that."