Alex. P. O. V.

We were in our last class for today. After this, Luca and I will go together.

You can guess how much nervous I am .
About what are we going to talk?
I will faint before we go. Maybe that isn't a bad plan. But I still wanna go with him.
If only I didn't fall in love with him. At least, not this hard.

I was looking at the phone and waited to be seven at the clock. Only eight minutes are left. I cannot even look at his direction. Why I can't be relaxed around him like I am in front of anybody else.

I got message from Mark, even though he's sitting next to me.

Mark:"Are you ready for your dream date?😏."

Me:"I'm nervous to the point I think I will faint. And it's not a date."

Mark:"Well he basically asked you to go with him and pointed out "only you two".I don't know,but that doesn't sound so straight. "

Me:''You're delusional. It wasn't like that at all."

Mark:"If he pays for your drink, it's a date."

Me:"Mark,I pay for your and Luca's drink everytime and it doesn't mean anything. "

Mark:"It's a different!"

Me:"Okaay,you delusional bitch. I will tell you when I go home. If it's a date,I will surely know and realise that."

Me:"I can't wait. Call me as soon as you go home."

In that second people around me started packing their stuff. It's done. The class is done. Oh my God. My heart started beating so fast. Okay,calm down,calm down. I was repeating that in my head all the time.

We go out of university.

Mark:"So,I will left you two alone."

Me:"God damn,Mark.. Why are you saying it like that?"

Mark:"Bye!"

He hugged us and left.

Luca:"Soo..."

Calm down,calm down...
He stand on the opposite side of me.

Luca:"You're mine now."

Holy fuck,he really did said that.
We were facing each other and that wasn't helpful at all.
His eyes and words have intention to kill me. My heart cannot bear all this emotions.

I was thrilled to the point where I couldn't said anything.

Luca:"I'm joking. Why did you freeze like that?"

He was smiling jokingly,completely unaware of what he's doing to me.

Me:"So,where are you going to take me since I'm yours for this two-three hours?"

As soon as I gathered the courage,I decided to play his "I'm just joking" game to see how far will he go.

U could see confusion on his face and I liked it. Can't you just kiss me already?

Luca:"Oh...I know one nice place."

Me:"We are not going in Starbucks like usual?"

Luca:"We go there every single day. Let's change a bit."

Me:"You have some secret caffe that you didnt wanted to share, huh?"

Luca:"Not really,but it's kinda far away to go there walking. But I came with car today, so let's use the luck we have."

Me:"Okay,I believe you. Come on."

We headed towards his car.

This random meeting, date or whatever it is,look good for now. And the fact that he didn't wanted to go In usual place where  we hang out,but somewhere else is really good sign. Also,his first sentence was "You're mine now"...His voice which telling me this still live inside my head.
Of course, I'm not going to say "This is date for sure",but I have good feeling. It's a difficult to separate friend and romantic actions when you're already a close friend with person.