15- Period

Lucy pov

At had gotten my period on the same day I do every month. My cycle was the second most consistent thing in my life, first was Tim.

I was barely able to get out of bed and I was so grateful that I had the day off.

I was lonely at home so I decided to text Tim.

Lucy: Baby, can you come over

Tim: Is it the 19th?

Lucy: Yup

Tim: I'll stop by the convenience store and be there in ten mins

Lucy: Thank youuuu

My heart warmed with Tim already knowing I got my period without needing to tell him.

A few minutes later the door opened and Tim walked in.

He had a bag of groceries in one hand and grabbed mine in the other. He led me so we were both sitting down on the couch.

He reached into the bag, pulling out multiple items.

"I got you your favourite chocolate, plain and the weird one with all the stuff in it."

I laughed. "It's called marvellous creations."

"Yeah, that." He said, placing the chocolate on the table. "Next we have jasmine tea. You said we were out last time I was here."

"Awww you remembered!" I could feel my love for him growing.

"I also got Panadol and finally, an assortment of pads and tampons." He handed me the bag. "I got one of everything, just in case."

I grinned, taking the bag, he really did have no clue.

"Thank you so much." I gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for my favourite lady." He said.

All that week I had really bad cramps and headaches, but Tim made it all better.

We were lying on the couch one night, watching some trashy tv show.

"I can't tell you how grateful I am for everything you've done this week." I told him.

"You would do the same for me." He said with a wink.

I smiled, scooching in closer. I rested my head against him chest and he slung his arm around me.

"I love you." I said it without a second thought. It came so naturally that it took me a second to realise what I said.

"I love you too." Tim reply was instant. And that was it, our first 'I Love You'.

I put my leg over his and let his soft hands massage my thigh.

In that moment I was happier than ever.