2- Lucy in hospital

Lucy woke up to the sound of beeping. Her eyes fluttered open and she found herself in a hospital room.

She tried to rub her eyes, but noticed that her left arm was being held down. She looked down at it and saw a hand grasping tightly onto hers.

Shifting so that she could see next to her, she saw Tim asleep in a chair next to her bed. She chuckled, causing him to stir.

He looked at her, quickly realising that he was still holding her hand. He pulled away as fast as possible and laughed nervously.

"Have you been here all night again?" Lucy asked, holding in laughter.

"No I-uhh-I just-" Tim stuttered.

Lucy burst out laughing at his awkwardness.

After she stopped laughing, Tim remembered her situation. "Oh I forgot, are you okay? How are you feeling? You took a pretty bad hit to the head while on a call and got knocked out."

"I feel fine." Lucy said, but now that she thought about it her head was throbbing.

"That's good. Lopez and Nolan were here earlier but you were still asleep, I'll text everyone now to tell them you're okay."

Lucy groaned "I'm starving!"

"I thought you might say that, here are two veggie burgers with extra pickles and fries." He pulled a paper bag from underneath his chair.

Lucy reached for the food greedily.

"Everyone at the station has been worried sick about you" Tim said

"I'll be okay as long as you're here." Lucy said

They both smiled lovingly at each other.

Another part complete. I really hope you enjoyed it and love Chenford as much as I do.

-Stormy Matter