12- Dance

Lucy pov

I was at Nolan and Baileys wedding reception, sipping champagne, when a slow song started to play.

Couples everywhere got in the dance floor together.

That's when Tim walked up to me.

"Hey Baby, care for a dance?" He asked.

"But you already redeemed your dance from Angela's wedding." I was going to make him earn the dance.

"I know but I was thinking.....who cares." He grabbed my hand, pulling me onto the dance floor.

I pressed against his chest as we swayed to the music. His hand rested on my waist, while mine was draped around his neck. His other hand was clutching mine out in front of us.

I looked up at him lovingly as he smiled down at me. I rested my head on his shoulder, shutting my eyes. We stayed like that for the entirety of the song.

Next, an upbeat romance song played and I peeled myself off Tim's chest.

Placing my hand on his shoulder we started to waltz.

He spun me out from him and I giggled breathlessly. I performed a twirl, my crimson dress spreading out around me.

I came back into Tim and he dipped me. I grinned as he leant in to kiss me. His lips touched mine and I heard applause surround us. With all the fun I was having I didn't realised that we were the only ones left dancing.

Tim held my hand as we gave the crowd a bow and curtsy.

Thanks for reading, please comment ideas as I am running out. I would love to hear your suggestions.