6- Wedding

Lucy pov

I looked myself up and down in the mirror, smiling happily.

My white dress flowed out like a ball gown. The A-line made the necklace Tim had gotten me for Valentine's Day stand out. I never took that necklace off. The dress had off shoulder sleeves and a few embroidered flowers stemming out from my waist.

My hair was done up into a braided bun, with a few strands left out to frame my face.

I couldn't believe it. I was getting married.

The door opened behind me and I turned to see Lopez walk in, wearing her emerald green bridesmaid dress.

"Wow. You look beautiful." She looked amazed.

"You really think?"

"Hell yeah! Tim is gonna love it."

I smiled.

"Now come on, everyone is ready." She gestured for me to follow her.

I stepped outside, and linked arms with Nolan, who was waiting for me. I chose him to give me away, as my parents had shown nothing but disappointment since I became a cop. And it's gotten even worst since I decided to marry Tim, they refused to even come to the wedding.

I could feel the nerves eating away at me, but the moment I stepped out onto the aisle, I knew I was making the right decision.

Tim pov

Little Jackson was all too happy to be our flower boy, and he joyfully threw petals as he ran down the aisle. I smiled, waiting in anticipation for Lucy to step out.

She did, and she was breathtaking. I couldn't stop staring at her as she made her way towards me. Tears threatened to spill over. She arrived at the altar, looking into my eyes.

The officiant went through the introduction, and soon enough it was time to say our vows.

"Lucy, you are my world. Since the moment I realised my feelings for you, I knew you were the one. You are worth everything. And I vow to be with you through everything." A single tear fell and I saw Lucy smile at seeing it.

"Timothy," She took a deep breath. "We have done everything together, through the highs and the lows. You were always there for me, even before we were together. Through all your struggles, I vow to stick with you. To spend eternity with you."

The priest then spoke.

"Do you, Lucy Chen, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband."

Lucy gave a huge grin, her eyes full of water, before saying "I do"

"And do you, Timothy Bradford take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wi-"

"Yes, yes, I do" I cut him off.

We quickly exchanged rings finally getting to the part I had been waiting for.

"You are now married. You may kiss the bride."

A reached for Lucy's face, pulling it into mine. I heard applause surround us. And I knew, what Lucy and I have would last forever.

Thank you so much for reading, this chapter was a longer one. Also I just wanted to say that none of the one shots are connected, otherwise Tim would be dead.

-Stormy Matter