Coincidence

I groaned and twisted and turned on the bed. 

WAIT WHAT! WHAT AM I DOING ON A BED!

My eyes shot open and i firmly sat up on the bed. I looked around to see my boots on the floor and me sitting on a bed. It was massive. This room itself was as big as my houses attic. I started to panic and whimper realizing that i might have just got myself captured and once they identify that i am from the Night Stalker Pack I could be sent back home!

I quickly got up from the bed and put on my boots, luckily my twinning daggers were still in the secret pocket. I headed for the door but before i could twist the door knob open i felt a strange prescense coming my way. The smell of wood and the forest was back and it felt so much closer and better than before. It made me feel so calm and relaxed. And it made my wolf so happy.

Could it be..?

........

(Rowan Ashford's POV)

I sat on my desk completing the files on the pack house and how its lacking proper air conditioners 

my wolf  zeus whined in my head

''is this really the job of the strongest alpha of the strongest pack? We should be in our mates room looking after her. I cant believe you've allowed yourself to be reduced to such menial tasks as air conditioners rowan''

''Zeus you know this is about our pack and what can we do for our mate if shes unconsious we might as well get some pack work done. As soon as she's awake we can go to her. I doubt she even knows that im the ruthless alpha of Moon Stone Pack and her mate.''

''But she looked so pretty and cute and she was so tiny compared to us.''

''She was also filled with bruises and had the sign of our enemy the Night Stalker Pack on her shoulder''

''She must have been abused. So many bruises on her body cannot come from simply fighting and training. She was even having nightmares and whimpering. Her wolf is also in immense pain i can feel it from here. Dont tell me you cant?''

My eyes softened at the sight of seeing my mate in my mind. The both of us cuddling and being close to each other the only thing i could picture. I suddenly opened my eyes in shock. I SHOULD NOT BE THINKING SUCH LUSTFUL THOUGHTS!

''She's our mate rowan you would be foolish not to think lustful thoughts about her at your first meet with her''

''Well I havent met her yet shes sleeping!''

''Sooo what! I bet her wolf wouldnt mind us taking a little sneak peek of her''

''Yes but she would'' 

''Meh she would get over it''

''You perverted wolf. Go and try to calm down our mate's wolf leave me to my work''

As soon as i shut off the mindlink with zeus he re opened it and said ''shes awake''

I jolted up from my seat but right as i was about to bolt towards the door it opened and ariana and asher came bolting in.

Ariana my beta 

Asher my childhood friend who is alpha of the Midnight Pack the 2nd strongest pack 

they both shouted at the same time 

''SHES AWAKE''

''yes your morons i know, great timing!''

''hey who you calling a moron'' Asher whined.

''You duh'' Ariana retorted

''Oh shut up Ari it must have been you''