Loathe

(DIANA REY'S POV)

''Let me out of here. Now''

it had been 2 months since I have been in Moon Stone Pack territory. At first I was comfortable with asher,ariana,rowan and alaina. But then I started training with pack members and got to know them all. Turns out they're way better than the normal pack. Theyre all nice and kind and strong but the best of all. They have hope. They have determination. They have love...Something i wish my parents could have given me. But yesterday night, i went out for 1 walk. And it didnt end up well.

(FLASHBACK) 

I shifted into maya and ran at full speed towards the woods. I jumped on top of logs, crossed through rivers, ran all the way around. Until I realized i was at the edge of pack territory. I was in the territory of the Night Stalker Pack. Shit. How far have i gotten in here!? How could i not notice? I quickly turn around and run towards the Moon Stone Pack territory. But as soon as i entered it, i was surrounded by werewolves. Who all beared the mark of the Night Stalker Pack. I suddenly shifted back and when they saw who i was their faces were shocked. But as soon as i spoke , its like they were knocked out of their shock and pity. 

''Hey guys...What's up?''

''What's up!? What's up is that you left our pack and joined moon stone pack. A strong pack to offer you protection against us. Why did you even leave us in the first place.'' One of the women from the group asked.

''Because i was alpha Logan's mate. But he rejected me. My parents abandoned me. My friends judged me. And seniors like you hated me. Why would i stay? I think all of you know i was one of your best warriors. This tiny group you've assembled wont work against me. I was supposed to be your luna. But im glad im not. I dont need Moon Stone Packs protection. Their alpha is my mate. I am their luna. It is my place to stay with them'' I explained.

''You were alpha logan's mate, but now you have a second chance at a mate because he rejected you?'' a man asked.

''Yes'' I replied unsure of their reaction. I have a feeling they're going to kill me.

''Well then we better kill you fast, eh?'' How did i figure?

All of them cornered me but i punched one of them as soon as he got close. I bent down and kicked the leg of another. As he fell to the ground i took the knife from his hands and slashed the guy coming towards me. I backflipped carefully landing right infront of the tree.

''Coming through!'' I heard a voice shout as i looked at a figure approaching. Asher. I suddenly saw a guy heading for him. I tried to help him but the 2 other women cornered me. I couldnt hurt them. I was too scared. They suddenly slashed my arm. And punched my face. I fell to the ground but as they were about to kill me. I saw them get thrown against the wall. I looked up to see angry eyes looking at me. Hot angry eyes. I looked back down.

''MAYA CAN YOU PLEASE NOT MAKE ME THINK THIS WHILE IM INJURED!? YOU PERVERTED WOLF'' I spoke in my mind to maya..

''Its not my fault i cant resist the bond. Im not as emotionless as you!'' She replies cheekily.

I mentally roll my eyes as i come back to reality after blocking her off from my thoughts. I saw myself in the arms of rowan, getting picked up bridal style as he rushed to our mansion while asher was left behind to clean the mess with ariana and some other pack members.

One second we were in the woods and the other we were in rowan's bedroom. Werewolf speed.

''You know you like it'' I heard maya speak. 

''I blocked you off! HOW DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK''I said to her.

''I dont know. I just feel like i have power enough to do it'' She says