Training

(the above video has outfit idea's for her the comfortable version so option 2 or 3 of all the dresses thats shown you can pick the left or right one of option 2 or 3 thats the one im opting for rn)

............

Ariana helped me shower and pick out grey jeans and a half sleeve black top along with black and white shoes a bracelet and  styled my hair open after combing it. She applied some lip gloss and foundation on me. After she finished transforming I looked in the mirror. I looked way better than i usually saw myself. Is this really me?

''Yes its really you dumbie you were just too insecure to see what me,ariana and rowan see in you until now'' Maya sighed in relief.

''You've been waiting to say that for a while?'' 

''longer than you think Di'' 

''Alright i hate to interrupt maya and diana bonding time but your alpha mate is waiting for you''

I nod and get up from my seat motioning for ariana to help guide me to where he was.

''Oh and dont forget to take your daggers, you might need them. We are heading for the training arena.''

''He wants to meet me in a training arena'' I whistle. ''Thats a bit too dangerous for him''

she chuckles as she grabs my daggers and gives them to me.

''We're not as weak as you think you know that right?'' Ariana said.

''But i do know your weaknesses and you dont know mine. That makes me stronger''

''And what are my weaknesses''

''If you ever choose to fight me ill show you'' I say.

''Fineee btw do not and i repeat do not try to anger rowan any further than you already have. He's not used to people disrespecting him''

''Well if he wants me as his mate, hes gonna have to get used it.'' I say while crossing my arms against my chest.

''Your the first person i have seen who has treated Rowan like this'' Ariana retorted.

''By the way, who are you to rowan as a normal werewolf not a beta''I asked with a hint of jealousy.

''Awwww are you jealous?''

''She definitely is'' Maya says.

''Im really not jealous im just curious because the few people i have met over here call him alpha but you call him rowan.''

''Sureee your not jealous. And to answer your question im his beta therefore im bound to know him ever since i was born. But you dont have to worry i see him as a brother instead of a alpha. And he sees me like his little sister.'' Ariana said with confidence.

''Your right, I would think asher would be your mate'' I said.

Ariana stops in her spot and looks at me with wide and disgusted eyes.

''PLEASE ME AND ASHER? I would rather jump over a cliff! Im 17 yrs old im yet to find out if i have a mate or not! I dont need people to jinx it and say that me and asher are meant to be. If we end up as mates i will kill myself.''

''you said that so quickly and in such a shy tone i fail to believe your being serious'' I said in a calm tone.

''Listen. Me and rowan and asher and a few others are childhood friends who have known each other since we were born. Me and asher are the enemies of our friend group. The 2 ppl who dont get along. Everybody ships us while we hate each other. I dont feel any realistic hate against asher and i have thought about being his mate before, but looking back at it now i know he could never like me so why should i get my hopes up?'' She says with a shrug of her shoulders.