Its me. Hi. Im the problem its me.

(Diana's POV) 

I groaned and shaked my head in pain as i tried to recall what happened. I then remembered the pack house,the state that they had taken me in. Rowan. Shit. 

I flung my eyes open. I looked around. I was in a basement which looked nothing like i had seen before. It looked pretty clean but i was shackled by chains to the wall and was on my knees.

I really hate this world. Why is it always me people are after. Cant they go after somebody else for godamn once in this world. Vampires,werewolves,warlocks whats not after me!? I hear footsteps coming from above. Wait. Im a werewolf. Im an amortai why am i sitting here idly. 

I tug at the chains as hard as i can but the more i pull the harder the grip of the chain gets on my hand. I hear a chuckle and look up.

''Well your goofiness really hasnt changed over the years, pumpkin.'' I widen my eyes as i hear that nickname. Only one person in this world called me that. My ex. Not logan.

''Shocked that your finally hearing from me? Dont worry pumpkin i havent touched any girls while you were gone. I was waiting for you. Afterall how could i ever forget my true love? But im disappointed that you finally found your mate. But not to stress because i will kill him as soon as that lowlife shows his face here. Nobody would have the guts to come here and face me though would they? Being the vampire king does certain things to your reputation'' He laughed maniacally.

''Thats what you think Aiden. I've gotten true friends,a true pack and true family. Maybe a coward vampire like you might know how that feels and i bet you must think that a lonely werewolf like me should have the same opinion but i dont. I used to. But i've changed. And apparently so have you.'' I smirked knowing that his ego would be hurt if i admit that he isnt smart on everything. Although he should know that by now.

''Pumpkin i would like it if you shut that mouth of yours because there is a life on line here. A life that is too precious to you for you to lose.'' His grin grew wide as i raised a brow in question. He continued.

''Maya is important to you isnt she? Well which werewolf's inner wolf wouldnt be important to them. But you have a strong relation with her. After all you would do anything to protect her. There for her ''safety'' I have extracted her from your body.'' 

My face paled as i kept screaming in my brain shouting for maya to wake up. But there was no response. She would never be quiet at a time like this. Even i was wondering why she didnt speak up earlier. I tried my best to keep calm as i looked back at aiden. He let out a content sigh as he spoke.

''I will give her back to you on one condition of course'' 

''Figured. You wouldnt be aiden if you didnt ask for something you want in return. What do you want? Drops of my blood? For me to kill someone? Use my powers for something?'' 

''Oh no! I could never do that to you. I love you too much.'' I rolled my eyes as he said he loved me.

''If you loved me you wouldnt have been an coward and ran away that day. But all because you were,you lost me. You lost all hopes i had for you. Quite the timing you had by the way. Because as soon as you left, everybody started to show their true colors to me. I dont know if i should thank you for that or hate on you'' I glared.

''Well one way to thank me for my help and for the life of your wolf would be for you to marry me'' 

.........

(Alaina's POV)

All of us looked at rowan who was pacing back and forth in anger. Diana had been kidnapped by the vampires. By the king of them. All of us were worried but adamant to find her. We tried and explained to rowan that we would but we needed for him to calm down and listen to us first. But he didnt even look at us. He looked so lost,broken, and angry that even jaxton didnt have guts enough to approach him.