A merlin in need is a merlin indeed

I woke up due to a noise. I groaned and looked around. I suddenly remembered yesterdays events. I slightly blushed by the thought of me and rowan cuddling but i held it back and looked at the clock. 12:00pm. Shit. Wasnt rowan supposed to go to the Royal Moon Palace at 12:30! And alaina was going to be there. I suddenly got up and sprinted inside the bathroom. 15 mins later i came out after doing some basic rushed make up and took a shower and brushed my teeth properly. 

I took deep breaths and twisted open the door knob of the room. To my surprise the house was pretty quiet today. God knows why. I headed downstairs and searched around the house. I searched every inch and corner but nobody was there. I went outside to the porch. Nobody. To the front door also nobody. I realized that rowan and ariana are already at the palace. I slumped my shoulders as i walked back inside to the kitchen. 

I took out pancake batter and started cooking pancakes because i was bored. I then heard maya in my head

''Hey Diana I feel somebody coming for us.''

''It must be our pack members or rowan and ariana so chill.''

''Its not. I recognize their scent. Its not members from our pack. None of rowans friends either.''

''And their scent is still familar to you?'' I questioned.

''Yes.'' 

I widen my eyes as i finally am able to smell the scent of honey. It smelled so much like alpha logan! MY EX MATE. SHIT! He must be trying to ambush the pack house. But nobody except me is here. I gotta go. I grab my twinning daggers, a jacket and tie my hair in a ponytail. I run out and head towards the pack house i look ahead and see the beta and pack members fighting against my old pack members. Suddenly the moon stone pack beta sees me and yells

''LUNA GET OUT OF HERE THIS PLACE ISNT SAFE FOR YOU'' He screams but he suddenly gets kneed in the stomach harshly and falls to the ground. Hell never am I leaving my pack defenseless. I rushed into the pack house and brought out my daggers from my secret boots pockets. I get into a fighting stance. I see a shadow behind me but before it could punch me i turned around and stabbed the person in the chest. 

I took out the dagger and aimed it for the man who was coming towards me. I rolled down and dodged a hit and then kicked another man's leg. I look back to up to see the situation. Night Stalker packs members are falling like how rain falls from clouds. They were losing. We were winning. Yet they made no signs of retreat. 

Sounds of war and battle cries surrounded my ears. I suddenly forget where i was and got pushed onto the floor. I quickly regained consciousness to see alpha logan standing above me. 

''YOU! THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU WERENT ALIVE!" He screamed.

''Awww but i am! You know what you can do for your pack right now logan? Retreat. They clearly wont survive this. Look around! As much as i would love to beat your ass just because your a bad alpha doesnt i want your entire pack dead. Even if its evil. The children and some women there deserve no such fate as your giving them'' I shout in hopes that he will turn back and sound the battle cry for retreat. But he didnt. His eyes started growing darker. And then i saw it. The scar maya had imprinted on him before we left night stalker pack and became the luna here. I smirked proudly as he looked down to see where i was looking. When he saw the wound he growled and looked back up at us.

''Still coping hardly with the fact that a runty little wolf like me can beat up a ''strong handsome'' wolf like you?'' I said as i laugh. He lunges for me as expected. I turned around and dodged it as he stumbled. I kneed him in the leg and punched his face. I backflipped once and when i looked back at him he was already out by one punch. How weak.