Unexpected.

''So this isnt what i expected.'' I looked at ariana as i said.

''You didnt expect a huge ass palace which is basically called boredom land in my head but also a beautiful research place?'' 

''That I did. But not this big!'' 

''True even i thought that at first. But a king's gotta do what he's gotta do.''

''Thats not how the saying goes'' I say while smiling.

''Well nobody really cares about that'' She replies.

''Alright what's wrong.'' I stop her.

''What do you mean what's wrong. There's nothing wrong'' Ariana says confused.

''Are you kidding me? Entire car ride you were quiet. Then on top of that your attitude is there but all that excitement and sunshine and blossoms in your aura has dissapeared. Your acting like a boring old lady.'' I say with a raised brow.

She makes an offended face and says '' That is so not how im acting.''

''You need a mirror?'' 

''Yes''

''Then go get one''

Ariana rolls her eyes playfully and pulls me by the arm dragging me through the gigantic entrance into the gigantic palace. Honestly im not surprised anymore. I still need to meet the owner then ill decide if the place is good or not.

''Well there's my 2 favorite Luna's!'' We hear a familiar voice and look towards the staircase to see alaina running towards us. The both of us smile and go to her and embrace her in a warm hug. 

''Alrighttt, Did diana just hug me back? Ariana you softened our luna!'' She said happily.

''I sure did'' She says proudly.

''Alright can we please get going'' I say ignoring the 2 men staring at us and walking forward while alaina loops her arm around us and drags us upstairs. 

Alaina brought us to her room which looked way too big for a alpha beta's room. I looked in her direction and raised a brow. 

''She's  Jaxtons mate.'' Ariana replies shortly as i widen my eyes.

''And nobody ever told me about this???''

''Well in our defense you were kinda busy with that getting trapped by your mate thing'' They both explained.

''And alaina whats up with ariana being so quiet and dull?'' I ask.

''Asher nearly fingered her'' 

I choke at the air and fall to the ground. 

me and ariana widen our eyes.

''YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT''

''WELL IM SORRY IM NOT SO GOOD AT HIDING STUFF'' 

''Get better at it'' Ariana says while giving her a death glare.

''Let me guess, asher is your mate?'' I say.

''He is'' Ariana responds.

''Figures'' We both look at ariana with a knowing smirk on her face and our smirks widen when she blushes ever so sweetly turning into the most red tomato cutie i've ever met.

''CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO WHY WE'RE HERE'' She says shouting,embarassed.

Maya mindlinks all 3 of us saying

''Rowan and asher are on their way here, i sense them'' 

''How did you know that'' Alaina asks.

''Alaina, concerning the matter we're actually here. Rowan and asher dont know about this but diana has been healing at a faster rate than any normal werewolf. She's proven she's way too good with words. She can mindlink openly without mating with our alpha. She can mindlink non pack members. Arent those traits of being a merlin?'' Ariana asks.