Another one

(DIANA REY'S POV) 

''Quite a stunt you pulled back there'' Ariana smirked and said.

''A stunt indeed'' Maya said in my head.

''Ariana & Maya can we please not go over this again, i was in the moment and just said one nickname for my mate, it wasnt a bad thing to do was it?'' I asked.

''No, but beating our alpha in a fight and calling him babyboy then instantly getting of him and ignoring him and me for the past 2 days while being locked in your room is'' Ariana said.

''Well i didnt want to be more embarassed than i already was ok!?'' I stated furiously.

''Diana.''

''yes ariana?''

''Your blushing''

''I cant blush now?''

''Well you are thinking about kissing your mate aggressively, your mind is quite dirty'' Ariana said.

''STOP READING MY MIND!'' 

................

(ROWAN ASHFORD'S POV)

''Rowan are you sure you want to do this?'' Ariana asks while asher tails me and ariana from behind.

''Yes I am i just need you to check up on her ariana. Me and asher will just be listening to your conversation with her. Just keep her busy ok?'' I replied.

''Fineee'' Ariana spoke and went inside her room. 

Me and asher listened and listened carefully. 

''Well i didnt want to be more embarassed than i already was ok!?'' Diana stated. I could practically feel the embarassment rolling off of her.

''Diana.'' 

''yes ariana?''

''Your blushing'' She's blushing thinking about me and her? Have I finally broken that ice rock shell thats constantly invading her happiness?

''I cant blush now?'' Nevermind.

''Well you are thinking about kissing your mate aggressively, your mind is quite dirty'' Ariana said.

''I wouldnt say no to that'' Zeus said in my head.

''I wouldnt either'' I said in my mind.

''STOP READING MY MIND!'' 

Asher opens the door revealing the both of us and asks ariana 

''Ariana what other imaginations are stuck in Diana's mind about rowan?'' 

''Quite the number'' Ariana says while smirking. I suddenly heard a scream and went inside the room making myself quite visible and saw her venting her emotions out on a pillow

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!'''

 ''Did you guys adopt a banshee while i was gone?'' All of us looked at the door to see a woman standing there.

..................

(DIANA REY'S POV)

 ''Did you guys adopt a banshee while i was gone?'' I heard a voice and looked up to see a beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes and black highlights in her hair. She showed of her pure smile with such confidence and literally had a glowing white aura. 

When i looked at the others i saw all of them including rowan surpised and standing with grins on their face.

Then the 3 of them ran to the girl and gave her a huge bear hug. I suddenly felt jealousy rolling off of me.