To the Lake Lounge

Double Update!

With the midterm exam is over, what the students will be having now is the summer vacation. During the first few weeks of the summer vacation, Lua will be spending most of his time with the Kagenou. In the first few days, they've taken care of another sub group of the Cult of Diablos, destroying another part of them so they can return to their usual vacation time.

(Morning)
(Courtyard)

At the courtyard, Lua is sitting under a tree while watching Cid training. Because there are still some "hope" for Cid to "improve," whenever Seraphine is around, she would make sure that her younger brother would "train" properly.

Lua: *in mind* That Cid... Do he always wanted to be a background character? Can't he just show some of his real ability even for a bit? That is for his own benefits, too.

Seraphine: No, no, that's not how you done it.

She observe Cid as he do the usual slash training at the huge rock. He always ended up piercing through the rock without breaking it apart on purpose.

Seraphine: Cid, can you please just take this seriously for once?

Cid: I only wanted to be an amazing person under the radar. Someone in the shadow, and no one can know who I am!

Seraphine: That's not how you should always be! At least face some reality for once!

Cid: Never!

Seraphine: Come here you damn of a brother!

She ended up chasing after Cid who running away from her. While Cid do show some fear and pain, that was all an act when it comes to different people. The only ones Cid show real fear and pain are Seraphine and Lua.

Cid: Just leave me alone!

Seraphine: Not a chance!

Cid: Lua, help me! Help your future brother-in-law!

Seraphine: *blush* Do you really have to go that to that kind of subject?! Think about Alpha for once!!

They keep running around the courtyard, until they ended up running out of the mansion area. Lua himself blushing when Cid mention about "brother-in-law," even though Cid isn't wrong about that. While still sitting there, Lua lean at the tree as Claire walk to him.

Claire: You're still watching those two?

Lua: Yeah... Cid ran off from training.

Claire: He always does that. I keep wondering why only around you and Sera he show what he truly can do.

Lua: That because Cid doesn't want to be noticed anyone.

Claire: *deadpan expression* I know my brother was an idiot, but not this idiot...

Lua: He's not an idiot, just someone who refuse to reveal his tricks. By the way, Claire, is it true that you were kidnapped when you were little?

Claire: Yes, and it was really annoying. I had to go back home all by himself.

Lua: *sweatdrop* I can't imagine just what kind of situation you had to go... Sorry that I wasn't here when that happen.

Claire: It's okay, nothing of it had to do with you. Lua, congratulations for being the top of the first years in midterm.

Lua: You knew?

Claire: Everyone in the school knows. Even Rose asked about you.

Lua: You're in the same class with Rose-senpai?