Prologue I - Broken Start

Bright sunlight illuminate the big city in Japan, and everyone are doing progress in their life. At a hospital, the workers and patient are having their usual daily life. Though there is one particular person who is in the hospital that is the one that is constantly being visited from time to time.

At an elite hospital...

This is an elite hospital in that city, though it accept anyone into the place because hospital motivation to move is to help save people

This is an elite hospital in that city, though it accept anyone into the place because hospital motivation to move is to help save people. In the place, there is one particular patient who is pointed out among them all.

(Patient Room)

Inside a patient room, it is a fine room with the "best" treatment. Though the patient in this room is just a young boy who won't even live long enough until his time is come. It shows a black haired boy is lying on the bed while reading a manga.

《Owari Rin》
《Age: 15》

Rin: *narrating* I am Owari Rin, just a simple 15-years-old boy. As you can see, I am just a very sick boy who have live in the hospital because of my illness. I don't know much, but long ago, I overheard from my parents that I won't live long, and there's no cure for my sickness. Damn... I really such unfortunate.

He sigh before close the manga and put the book on the side of the table. Rin turn to the window and sees some kids who playing around the field.

Rin: *narrating* Because I was sick, I just have to be bedridden all the time... Even if I get out, I can only sit on my wheelchair. I really wish I could become healthy kids out there, able to do anything... For once, all I want is a healthy body so I can have a proper life.

???: Rin-kun! We're coming to visit!

???: Like always...

Turning to the door, Rin sees a tall girl with silverish hair with a black haired boy slightly shorter than her. They are both high school students who just entered the high school.

《Hanabi》
《Age: 15》

《Minoru Kagenou》
《Age: 15》

These two are friends with Rin when they meet with him before. With Rin's parents approval, Hanabi and Minoru able to visit Rin anytime they wanted.

Hanabi: *hold a basket of fruit* I bought some fruits. The shopkeeper said they are freshly picked.

Minoru: *hold few mangas* And I got the best manga in the current sales. *dramatic pose* I picked the best of the best for you!