Summer Vacation

For almost a month, the midterm exam for the students of the Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy take place. The first years take on the written exam and survival test. All of the students all being much serious and nervous, which most people usually are when there are exam in the time. With both exam is over, all the students have to wait is the result to come out. Few days have passed since the midterm exam is over.

(Morning)
(Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy)
(Class 1-A)

In the classroom, the students are all nervous as they feel so nervous about what kind of result they would get for the midterm exam.

"Ahhh... I'm so nervous...!"

"What kind of result will I got...?"

"I hope I can pass through this..."

At the upper table, Lua is tapping his legs on the floor and finger on the table.

Lua: *in mind* So this is how it felt to wait for an exam result, huh? I can't believe it would be so hard atmosphere!

Seraphine: Lu-kun, it's okay. Don't gett too nervous.

Lua: Sera, is this how you and Cid felt when you take exams in the old world?

Seraphine: It actually is.

Lua: Geez... So this is the hard part about school, huh?

???: Good morning, everyone!

They all turn to the door and sees Lucas comes into the room, bringing some papers with him before placing the stack of papers onto the table. Lucas put a serious expression and turn to his students.

Lucas: Everyone, as you know, today is the time when your result comes. The school festival, your daily work, and the midterm exam will be placed together to form your midterm results.

*gulp*

Lucas: And this is what I will say...

He give an even more serious expression to his students, making them feel even more nervous. But his face turn to a crying expression while he keep his manly proud face.

Lucas: I am so proud of all of you! You all passed the exam, and you even stand at the top of the first years as one class! Class A is at the of first year for this year!!

"Hooray!"

Lucas: The one who I proud the most is you!

He point to the highest level of the desk. The whole class look up and it shows Lucas is pointing at Lua.

Lua: Huh? *point at Lua* Me?

Lucas: That's right! Lua von Darkus the 3rd, you not only stand at the top of the class, but stand at the top of the first years! You have the most scores of everyone!

Lua: I did it...? I did it... I did it!

He jump in happines, while the other students clapping their hands for him. They ended up becoming the person that wanted Lua to be, the one who stand at the top. Though some of them are jealous because Lua is the MVP of the first years. Lucas called his students one by one before giving their result paper.

(Time Skip)
(Hallway)

At the bulletin board at the hallway, many students from all first year classes come to see their results. Lua and Seraphine are among them, and those who at the top twenty are happy about their results.