Bio of Seraphine

Here's the bio of Seraphine...

Seraphine Mavis Kagenou (character)

Information

Alias: Celestia the Light (Shadow Garden alias), Sera (nickname), Hanabi (past life name)

Race: Elf

Age: 17 (past life), 16

Height: 170 cm

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Light greenish

Birthday: Unknown

Relatives: Unnamed parents (presumably deceased), Mr. & Mrs. Kagenou (adoptive parents), Claire Kagenou (adoptive sister), Cid Kagenou (adoptive brother)

Occupation: Maid, Student

Affiliation: Kagenou Family, Shadow Garden, Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy

Appearance

In her past life, Seraphine, as Hanabi have similar appearance. She have long black hair, but dyed it silver and green eyes.

Seraphine is a beautiful elven girl, with long silver hair and light greenish eyes.

As a student, Seraphine wears Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy female school uniform. During outdoor subject, she wear the P.E. outfit.

Seraphine have few casual outfit she tend to wear. The first one is a black short skirt dress with turtleneck style collar and long sleeves, that show her cleavage and reveal her bareback, with a pair of long high heel boots.

Personality

Seraphine is a loving and caring person who treat her friends with kindness. As a person and a maid, Seraphine always taking role in making things right whenever she work and make sure no mistake are made. She can also plays an older sister role, especially toward the girls in the Shadow Garden. When they felt disturb and require help, Seraphine won't hesitate to help them.

Being a childhood friend of Cid in both past and current life, Seraphine know him very-well. While she care for him both as best friend and brother like, Seraphine tend to get embarrass when Cid act such a chuunibyou in both normal ways and when in his "role-play" as Shadow. She gets more embarrass when she have to go with the role-play, especially it comes to the introduction of the Shadow Garden leaders or the requirement to start a fight.