My Home

Seraphine left the Kagenou Family and went to her own adventure to find out about who she is and how did she get there. Mira told Seraphine she was found inside a bundle in a small boat that flow through the river, which means where she came from possibly near a river. In her journey, Seraphine found a dragon graveyard as well as a living egg, before meeting with the first Bushin Festival Champion, Beatrix. The elves went to a journey together.

Two Weeks Later...

(Morning)
(Forest)

Seraphine: Hi-yah!

*tack*

Seraphine: Haah!

*tack*

In the opened area in the forest, Seraphine and Beatrix are currently training, using wooden swords. Beatrix are showing Seraphine few tricks about parring, which she able to take hints of all the way to use the in her future fights

Beatrix: Good. You are getting better.

Seraphine: Thanks, Sensei!

They keep on the training, until they finally stopped. Both of them sat on a huge rock while take a drink of water.

Seraphine: Kaaah! That was a fine training, Sensei.

Beatrix: You are welcome. I am happy to see such fine swordswoman as yourself.

Seraphine: Thank you, Sensei.

While they take a break, they already have a fireplace prepared. After litting the fireplace, Seraphine take out the bear meat, cooking tools and spices from her Storage.

Seraphine: I'll make us some early lunch!

Beatrix: I can't wait.

Seraphine already wash the bear meat beforehand, and what's left is she cutting the meat into small palm sizes. Then she put some spices, and even covered it with frying flour. The pan she uses already have oil in it before start frying the meat, making some fine sizzle sound when fried. After sometime, the meat are done before she prepare some in the plates for each of them.

Beatrix: Look so good.

Seraphine: Let's eat it while it still hot.

Beatrix: Right.

Once they take a bite, they feel the crunchiness of the outside and the hot juicy in the inside.

Beatrix: So good~!

Seraphine: I know that bear meat are gammy and hard to eat, but I can't believe able to make this kind of fried meat!

Both of them continue to eat their meal until they finished, and take a drink of water after finished the meal.

Beatrix/Seraphine: Ahh! So good!

They look at each other because they so sync, before Beatrix just smile while Seraphine laugh.

Seraphine: That was so sync!

Beatrix: I guess we are.

Seraphine: Sensei, are you sure about accompanying me? You still looking for your niece.