Going To The Academy

About around a year, Seraphine went to a journey to look for her origin, where she came from and how did she ended up with the Kagenou Family, as well as trying to find the information about Cult of Diablos. In her journey, she see many things; good and bad. She meet with the first Bushin Festival Champion, Beatrix, and trained under her and even found a dragon egg that hatched into a fire dragon which she formed a pact with. After the journey, Seraphine finally return home and reunite with her family.

(Morning)

An incident take place at the town where Claire was kidnapped by the Cult of Diablos during the day she supposed to depart to the capital, making Cid and Sera along with their companions to look for her. But instead of saving her, they simply wipe out the cult members and Claire able to return home herself but in a very bad mood.

(Kagenou Mansion)

After Claire left, she told Seraphine that she will somehow pursued the academy to let her attend it even if she is a commoner, even when Seraphine said she doesn't mind about that. But there are also another thing that Cid and Sera facing.

(Library)

In the library, Seraphine sat at the chair while writing a letter. She turn to the window and think about her "sisters."

Seraphine: *narrating* After we beaten the sub group of Count Olba, Alpha and the others choose to leave.

(Flashback)

After hearing that Alpha along with the other girls wish to leave, this surprises Cid and Seraphine. While Cid think that the girls has grow up and doesn't want to play anymore, Seraphine take their leaving seriously.

Seraphine: Wait a minute, Alpha! Why you wanted to leave all the sudden? Your place is with us. All of you!

Alpha: I know, Nee-sama. But to counter the cult, we need an even bigger power. Just the nine of us isn't enough, we need more people, funding, tools and even base of operations.

Seraphine: I know you all meant well, but by breaking up and go like that isn't what I wanted. Are you sure you wanted this?

Alpha: Yes, Nee-sama. We all have discussed about this and we agree to leave so we can expend Shadow Garden even more.

Seraphine: Alpha...

Alpha: I don't want to leave either, but the Cult of Diablos has ruined our lives. They ruin yours, too. That is why we cannot forgive them. Until they are beaten completely, we cannot rest.

Seraphine: *sigh* You're being so stubborn...

Alpha: Nee-sama always told me not to hold back when I take things seriously, and when it has to be done.

Seraphine: I did.

She walk to Alpha and hug her, surprising the blonde haired elf before she hug her back. After letting go, Seraphine gave Alpha a type of scroll like papers with a magic pen inside.

Seraphine: If you need anything, just let me know. Use this pen and paper to contact me. If funding that you wanted, I can secure it faster than you think.

Alpha: Thank you, Nee-sama. Goodbye, we shall meet again.

After that, Alpha and six other girls left the town as Cid and Seraphine just watch them leave.