Prologue III - Better Start

It is revealed instead simply being put to rest in peace, Rin, Hanabi and Minoru were reborn into a new world. Rin reborn as a demon prince of an empire named Lua, Hanabi reborn as a commoner elf named Seraphine, and Minoru reborn as a son of a noble named Cid. With all three of them have been reborn in this world, they are fated to united once more.

(Darkus Empire)
(Capital City)

At the capital city, the people are moving around and working their best for the best of the city. While the passing of Emperor Aldius still effect them, the people know he wanted them to continue living in peace and let Vyra led them as the current Empress until Lua is old enough to become the next Emperor and lead them.

(Royal Palace)

At the royal palace, everything there are fine as well. Things are moving finely there. Though it is a hard time for the young prince.

(Palace Yard)

Lua: Haaah!

He lunge forward and swing his wooden sword, but get block by the wooden sword at Lancer uses.

Lancer: Is that all you can do, young prince?

Lua: I'm not done yet!

Both of them continue on their training.

Lua: *narrating* It has been quite long since I have reincarnated and continue to live Lua. When Mother take me to meet with a low class noble family, the Kagenou, it shocked me. I learn that the second child of Kagenou, Cid, was Minoru's reincarnation while the elf girl that the Kagenou adopted, Seraphine, was Hanabi's reincarnation.

The two clash again, keeping pushing each other when their wooden swords hit. Though unlike before, Lua has gotten much stronger.

Lua: *narrating* After knowing each other, I actually happy to meet them again even if we look different. Though only I and Sera look completely different, Cid look just same as when he was Minoru. Sera latch onto me like a koala and not even want to let go, even Cid have to help me get her off. Even it was so sad in the old world... I know glad the three of us meet again in this new world.

As he and Lancer clash again, it cause some heavy pressure that eventually break both wooden sword into pieces.

Lancer: Wha--?!

Lua: Huh?!

The impact from the pressure not just break the swords, but also push Lancer back quite a bit.

Lancer: This power... I see. Instead just simply magic prowess, your physical prowess increase rapidly. Seems like you're a type of demon that focus on pure strength rather than magic power.

Lua: *panting* Don't say it like it was easy for me... This is really hard. Because I have to work really hard just to get this far.

Lancer: And all that hard work really pay off.

Lua: Yeah...

???: Lua.

They turn aside and saw Vyra waving at them.

Lua: Mother.

Vyra: That's enough for today. It's lunch time.

Lua: Right!

He thanked Lancer before rush to his mother. Lua continue to train even more, even using his knowledge from the past world that he got through watching and reading things while he learn more through what is going on in this world. But as he went through another "learning session," Lua and his friends, minus a certain person, will learn that this world hold much darker secret than they thought.