ten

"Thank you so much London! We love you, see you tomorrow!" Ashton screamed right after all four of them bowed down to the applauding audience.

I clapped my hands along with my uncle and some people from the crew, smiling as the boys walked towards us.

"You were great" I grinned, shrieking as Ashton ran up to me to embrace me in a sweaty hug. "And you're very sweaty"

"You gotta get used to sweaty hugs, little Jenkins" He giggled, not letting go of me.

"Oh yes, very very sweaty hugs!" Michael screamed, joining our hug before the other two did the same. "Mhhh, can you smell the accomplishment of another great show?"

"All I can smell is four boys that need a shower!" I laughed, somehow getting out of the group hug. "Now go, before I need to run away from you"

Luke flashed me a big smile, nudging my shoulder before following his bandmates to their dressing rooms.

"I knew you'd like it, Freya. Honestly, I feel so happy that you guys get along, I couldn't think of a better thing to happen" Carl said, putting one arm around my shoulder while we walked down the corridor to the changing rooms. "It seriously warms my heart."

I just smiled and nodded, it really was a great feeling. I was more than happy about all of this, hell, I didn't even remember the last time I was as happy as I was now. And I was so glad to feel like this, I missed being happy so much. I missed the sparks that ran through my veins, the tummy ache after too much laughing, the constant smile on my face and the warmness I felt inside my body.

"It's been too long since I've felt like this" I sighed, smiling at Carl once again before I started putting all the things I left in the changing room into my bag.

"Then let's hope it will last for a long time, darling."

-

Back at the hotel we all decided to head to the bar, just spending some time together, chatting about the day and maybe having a few drinks. I decided to go with simple soft drinks for today, as I didn't really want to drink any more alcohol in the next time. It reminded me too much of the horrible feeling I had just experienced one night ago.

I wondered what happened to Jake, what the boys had told my uncle about the situation. And even though I tried not do it at all – I couldn't stop thinking about what would have happened if Luke wouldn't have alarmed the other boys to help me out of the situation. I felt goose bumps forming on my skin at the bare thought of how things could have ended.

"Freya? Hello, Freya!" Luke nudged my shoulder multiple times before I turned my head towards him. "Are you okay? You zoned out"

I nodded and took a sip of my Coke, trying to give him a genuine smile. "I am very okay, don't worry"

He raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"Your show was great tonight. I really, really enjoyed it" I smiled. " You guys are so different on stage, as if you're entering a completely different world. Especially Michael is a whole different person, I literally had to pinch myself to know I was seeing right!"

Luke let out a laugh, his deep dimples showing as his eyes lit up. "I know, right? Michael is such a stage person, it's incredible."

We both looked at Michael, who was currently talking about a fan flashing him at the show.
"... and I was like 'did she really just show me her boobs' and then I looked at her again and she really did, like, she even put off her bra, like, oh my god I couldn't believe what I saw and then – hey why are you looking at me like this?"