thirteen

"But you always play Fifa with me, why not today?"

"I told you Michael! I don't want to play fucking Fifa! And now leave me the fuck alone!" Calum groaned, leaving the back of the tourbus, probably shutting himself out in his bunk.

"What the hell is going on between you two?" Luke sighed, picking up the playstation controller.

Michael smiled slightly at Luke for playing with him, but his smile faded right after. "I don't know, he's just being a bitch to me and I don't know why."

I knew he was lying because his cheeks turned a soft shade of pink. Something happened between him and Calum, but I didn't dare to ask as I wasn't sure if I was the right person to ask him.

"Whatever it is, fix it. I'm so sick of your fights, you are literally fighting all the god damn time. We have just started our first world tour and I really don't want you to ruin that for us."

"Calm down Ash, it's nothing. He's just in a bad mood today, I guess." Michael mumbled, starting to play the (in my opinion) very boring game on the little flatscreen that was integrated in the back of the bus.

I got up and walked out of the little sitting booth, through the aisle with the bunks to the front where Carl was sitting with a newspaper. I pulled the little fridge open and grabbed myself a coke and another one for Luke, as I knew that coke was his favorite soft drink – thanks to our little chat last night. It was very nice to get to know the blonde boy, I learned that he loved weird things like vegemite and preferred coke over pepsi, Star wars over Lord of the rings (about which we argued a lot because I was a total Lotr fan) and coffee over tea.

He also liked dogs more than cats and he didn't like the feeling when you go down on a rollercoaster (which I totally couldn't understand at all, it's the best thing about a rollercoaster ride, isn't it?)

I felt a lot closer to Luke now, and whenever he would touch me now, even if it was just a simple stroke on my arm, I felt those tingles. I knew that I was attracted to him, but I was scared of crushing on him, to be honest. I had to sort out my life before falling for someone, I knew that. I was a huge mess and I needed to fix that before anyone could even try to love me.

I gave my uncle a quick kiss on the cheek before walking back to where the other boys were sitting, when I heard a quiet sob from one of the bunks. Calum.

I placed the two bottles of coke on one of the other bunks before pushing the curtain to Calum's a little away. "Cal? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Leave me alone, I'm fine" He cried quietly.

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?"

Calum let out a short sob before pushing his curtain aside and sliding a little closer to the wall of the bus, motioning for me to lie next to him. So I climbed inside of his small bed, propping my head on my elbow.

"What is it?" I said, stroking his arm.