four

"So... we're totally a boyband, aren't we Freya?"

We were sitting in the car on our way to the hotel. I was absolutely relieved that all the interviews and live lounges were over, I was tired and hungry and embarrassed. Literally every interviewer had at least one question about me and Michael always had a stupid answer prepared.

"Totally" I giggled, my eyes wandering around the fancy car.

"I told you we're not" Luke chuckled, his shoulder barely touching mine.

"Did- did you like our music?" Calum nervously looked at me, his mouth forming a small smile.

"I guess I did, yes"

I shot him a wide smile, letting him know that I liked him and he had no reason to feel nervous around me. I actually really liked him and Luke the most out of the band.

Ashton talked a little too much but he was okay I guess and Michael, well, he was Michael.

"That's great because I have a little present for you" My uncle turned around so he could face me and the boys. "Here, take it"

Calum handed me the little present and I could already tell what it was.

"Thanks Carl" I laughed and started unwrapping the CD. "I will listen to it as soon as I have the chance to"

Luke smiled down at me and I smiled back at him.

He was so nice it actually scared me a little.

Luke would always make sure that I felt okay with the situations and he would look at me during the interviews and performances when everyone else was paying attention to the interviewer.

He nudged my shoulder whenever we sat next to each other and he tried to make me talk more, especially to the other bandmembers.

I had the feeling that Luke really wanted me to be a part of their little family and for the first time in a long time I felt significant in a group of people.

I knew that Calum liked me and I knew that my uncle and Luke liked me and I knew that Ashton was very nice in general. And I also kind of knew that Michael just wanted to be seen as an asshole when really he was a huge softie.

I had no idea how, but Luke made me feel very good about myself in just one day. And I was very glad that he did.

*******************************

My hotel room looked incredibly messy.

I couldn't even get onto my bed because my clothes were spread all over it and I couldn't find my pajamas either.

I let out a big sigh, taking a look at the clock just to see that it was only 9pm.

I had to get up at 8am tomorrow morning because we would be leaving at 9am for the first magazine photoshoot and afterwards there would be a meet and greet with some teenage girls.

I groaned and took my purse to look for my phone but the first thing my hand grabbed was the CD my uncle gave me.

"Whatever..." I mumbled and decided to put the record into the stereo next to the flatscreen.

I recognized the first song, it was the one they played at the live lounges - She looks so perfect.

I turned up the volume and decided on getting ready for bed. I danced through the room, searching for my pajama pants but I couldn't find them.

"She looks so perfect hmhmhm underwear" I sang poorly to the music, giving up on searching for my pajamas. I could also sleep in my underwear, couldn't I?

Even though it wasn't American Apparel.

I felt like a 12 year old, dancing through my room in nothing but my bra and my panties, brushing my teeth and pretending I was playing the guitar. But it felt so good to be silly. I had a lovely day and this was a lovely ending to it.

The third song started to play as I danced out of the bathroom, when suddenly no one else but Michael Clifford stood in my doorframe, his eyes wandering up and down my body, a cocky smirk playing around his lips.

I quickly grabbed a towel to cover my body and turned down the music, sitting down on my bed.

"Puberty hit you real good" He said, his smile even bigger now.

"How did you even get in here?" I exclaimed, still in shock.

"Your door was unlocked. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to the bar with us and you didn't hear me calling so I thought I'd just try and open the door and here I am"

"Oh my god" I buried my face in my hands, feeling as awkward as ever.

"Hey don't worry I've seen a lot more boobs in my life before" Michael chuckled and walked towards me.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

"Make me"

I let out a groan and got up from the spot on my bed.

"Michael stop being annoying, please leave, I'll get dressed and then I'll head to the bar okay? "

"Why do you act like you don't like me all the time, kitten?" He said quietly, the smile still present on his face.

"Because you give me no reason to act like I would like you" I rolled my eyes at him, quickly grabbing a dress from the floor to pull it over my head.

"Are you flirting with me, Jenkins?" Michael came a few steps closer, his body only inches away from mine now. "You're cute when you're annoyed"

"Michael seriously, no" I sighed but I couldn't avoid looking at his pink lips. They were pretty, yes, but I had no interest in kissing them.

"You know, I think in 7th grade I had a little crush on you" He tugged a piece of hair behind my ear as he smirked. "Now I remember why"

I saw his eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips and it made me pretty nervous.

I got weaker and weaker by every second passing even though I really didn't like Michael in any way like that and I never planned on ever kissing him or even being close to him like I was now.

But there was something about him that made me forget all my resolutions and I knew I would regret everything I would do now.

"And why?" It was barely a whisper that left my mouth.

"You have your own head and that's fucking sexy. And I've always had a thing for sassy girls" He laughed quietly, his hands slowly embracing my waist.

"She's a good girl, she's Daddy's favourite"

He sang along to the music in the background, just a little louder than a whisper, as his lips moved closer and closer to mine.

And before I could ask any more questions, Michael leaned in.

okay hi this is a (very short, sorry) filler but more coming soon and im excited for this ahhhh bye