To the Barren Bog

back with the grimwood girls.

" you can't be serious, there is no way he's in there, why would he go in there ? " winnie said as they all stood at the entryway of the Barren Bog No Human would be fool enough to go in there at this time of night. " she added,

" while I'd like agree with you, this is were matches has led us.. " sibella said as matches nodded in agreement and pointed into the bog...

" but it's so dark crawling with lots of creatures that would like to make a nice meal out of anyone who steps into it...remember our last little visit to this place, " winnie said crossing her arms,

" yes I remember...but look, his shoe prints are even here, " she said pointing to a muddy prints that led into the bog..

" well..this is a strange place for him to take the book. " tanis said " what could he ever do with it in here, ? "

" I'm not sure..but we are going to find out.,come on girls. lets just stick together.. it's more dangerous at night , " sibella said leading the way into the dark and murky Bog..

the all stood together, despite the name Barren Bog..there were many trees that grew around this place..long creepy looking trees, similar to the fores that grew around the school. only this place..was much more dangerous..one can say it's not a popular tourist attraction..mainly because anyone who comes in here..normally doesn't come back in once piece..something is always trying to eat another..

the ghouls themselves..actually don't have too much of a problem with this place..in fact they'd used to think this place was pretty neat, dangerous..but neat, but considering that this is the place were revolta kidnapped them all before to make them all become evil...it doesn't bring back the best memories..

the girls stayed close together as many sounds from the bog emitted form all around them, , including the sounds there foot steps were making in the wet dirt...

matches continued to look around, smelling around, trying his best to keep ahold of the trail od sent..but the wet murky ground was making it harder for him to do so...

elsewhere in the bog..

revolta flew high above the bog..looking for a place to knew the boy was here somewhere..

" Perhaps..you should have chosen a specific location in the swamp ? " creeper said..

" grrr, what does it matter .the boy should be here..I can feel it in my guts.." she stated..as she then began to lower her broom down to the ground. she then began to shift her eyes around...the speak quietly to herself.." I feel something...he's here.." she said then pointing over to a tree stump..

only to see a owl sitting atop it..it stared at them for a moment then hooted before taking off...

revolta rolled her eyes. as creeper soon came landing down in the mud with his broom.

" yick...I tell you revolta...how do you plan to find him here...this place goes on for acres, he said brushing some mud off himself..

revolta looked around at the swampy land...dead trees, and murky fog was all that surrounded them,...

" mmmh...perhaps we should fly and scope around the swamp.." she said as she made her way through the tick mud, and onto a more harder piece of land.
she came to an overlook, that stood nearly nearly 50 feet tall, giving her a good view of the Barren Bog..

" perhaps we'll even be able to see him from here,.." she said rubbing her chin.

" well let's hope he show's soon, this place is making a lot of noises.." creeper said as he stared bag into a forestry area..noticing a lot of eyes were peering out at them, then quickly all went looked away...