★: 09

Chapter's goal
5 comments
5 votes 🙏

↪Third person pov↩

     “Are you sure its one hundred percent safe?”

Jiyun was skeptical about Hyunjin's proposal, and after he had explained how good he was, she still didn't feel like getting on. The black haired stared at the bicycle with mild interest and a hint of fear. School ended a while ago and they planned to see Minho after that, to check up on him and his 'broken ankle' as Jisung had proclaimed. All was well, until Hyunjin suggested that Jiyun rode with him on his bike.

“Yunnie, its safe-” He heaved out a sigh, holding the handles tighter. “-you can ask Changbin and Jeongin.”

“Mhm, can confirm. He rode them both...” Jisung jumped in. “Simultaneously!” well, that didn't help Jiyun relax, rather it piqued her concern of why boys do crazy things like that.

The shorter breathed lowly. “Fine. Just, be careful!”

“I will,” Hyunjin rolled his eyes, a tiny smirk tugging his lips upward. Begrudgingly, Jiyun got on the back of the bicycle, her arms encircling his waist as support and her cheek pressed against his back. “Are you comfortable?”

Jiyun nodded frantically, her eyes shut tight.

“Onwards matey!” Jisung took that as a hint and started circling ahead of them. Jeongin had to leave early and had promise to visit another day, cause his day was preplanned and he had to cover up a lot of procrastinated chores.

The ride was pretty smooth, just Hyunjin and Jisung goofing off as they competed for who was the fastest, despite Jiyun's protests. Well, smooth until... “Hyunjin. Hyunjin. Stop! Stop! Stop!” she patted the older's back, reducing her grip around him.

“What? Why?” The black haired mused, totally perplexed.

“Just fucking stop!”

And so Hyunjin halted, so did Jisung. They both gazed at the now fretting Jiyun as she got down, trying to put her hair in order. “I gotta go. Tell Minho I'm sorry. I gotta-” She jabbed her thumb at the other direction. “-yeah. Go. Bye!”

“Why?” Jisung yelled after the now running Jiyun, only to receive a wave from her as she retreated back to the already covered path. “Okay, bye. See you tomorrow, right?” he looked at Hyunjin, who was equally as vagued. “Right?”

“I don't know. Lately Jiyun has been acting strange,” Hyunjin shrugged, recalling how lively and less paranoid she was. It was rare to spot a frowning Jiyun but recently its a frequent sight. “I don't like it.”

“She's probably stressed,” the bike started rolling again, but not Hyunjin's mood. Just thinking about the way Jiyun had changed over the course of a couple weeks, didn't sit well with him. And she refused to share, maybe he might be able to help. At least that's how he felt.

Not buying Jisung's assumptions, Hyunjin muttered. “Yeah, probably.”

--------------• ° -💛- ° •--------------

This book's engagements areL moving ever so slow and I was wondering if I'm doing anything wrong?

If I am, please do correct me! Thanks.

Last chapter's answer; interfenestration

What's the only kind of parrot that can't fly?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙