★: 06

Chapter's goal
5 comments
5 votes 🙏

▪Third person pov

  “Mommy is just sleeping, okay? Stay with aunty Ahra and be a good girl. if you do, I'll get you ice cream!”

The seven year old beamed, totally ecstatic about the reward she was going to get. Her scared and sad demeanor had casted itself to the shadow and she couldn't even remember why she was feeling that way.

She ran towards where a smiling Ahra stood, hugging her leg as she watched her dad's car leave the driveway, waving frantically. “Okay, bubbles, let's go back inside and continue with our movie,” Ahra patted Jiyun's hair.

“Yay! More Disney princesses!” Jiyun beamed, running towards the front door. Its fine, mummy just fell asleep. There's no need to worry. Everything is still perfect.

★ . . . . . . . . . ★

   “Señorita, babe, My hearteu, bitch, wake the fuck up!”

That annoying deep voice kept ringing in Jiyun's ears, no matter how she tried she couldn't shake it off, it just kept raving, disrupting her sleep. She pushed herself off the counter, rubbing her eyes. Slowly, the ravenette's vision was clear and she could now see the black haired who stood grinning in front of her. “Don't call me that,” Jiyun murmured, yawning afterwards.

“When you sleep, you look like a main lead from a Disney movie-” Her co worker disclosed. “-you know? Beast from beauty and the beast!”

“You're very mean, Tae,” Jiyun rolled her eyes, scoffing underneath her breath. A bit tired from dozing off a while earlier and took sluggish steps towards the door.

“No, I'm not,” Taehyung grabbed her hands, tugging her back into workers' shed. Jiyun gazed at him, shocked, confused and a bit flustered. “Our shift ended like thirteen minutes ago!”

Jiyun blinked out of her daze, and then it turned into panic. “WHAT? OH MY GOD, I'M TOTALLY GONNA GET FIRED NOW! TAE. TAE. TAE. HELP ME!”

The black haired watched as the female paced around the room, he decided on ending her rambling by speaking up. “I worked extra fast and filled in for you. Now tell me, would a mean guy do that?” he wiggled his brows, his signature box like grin on.

The shorter heaved out a sigh of relieve. She walked over to Taehyung, enveloping him in a soft hug. “Thank you Tae, I owe you one!”

The local seven-eleven sometimes have its days of glory, and sometimes it was like this. Glum. Less customers coming in and extremely boring. Jiyun who barely caught a wink of sleep, being suffocated in the dull building had fallen sleep and she had been warned before and only had two more strikes before losing her little job.

One which she treasures as a means of income,  using it obtaining her daily needs, Ahra refused to give her allowance and instead spend them all on alcohol. She deemed giving the younger money unworthy, claiming it was useless anyways.

“Oh yeah, I just remember I need help disposing a body,” Her coworker jested, only conceding a scoff from Jiyun. Which turned into a deep breath for air as she had felt a painful pang in her chest area. The ravenette blinked frantically, her hand that laid on the wall balling into a fist.

She left her home in a hurry and had forgotten to take her medications and boy was it backfiring hard. Taehyung noticed her shift of mood, tilting his head to the side, strands of his wild hair poking out. “Are you okay?” he prodded, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“Please-” Jiyun pressed out, thinking of only one person that could help her. Hyunjin had curfew and his over protective mum would never let him out. She pointed at her phone, her breaths heavy, loud and shaky.

“Please what?”

“-Please call Minho!”

----------------• ° -💜- ° •----------------

Okay as you know (well some of you don't) I like adding a fun game at the end of each chapter in some of my books.

So this book's fun game is going to be triva!

I'm gonna ask a question, you try guessing and the answer will be revealed in the next chapter. So here goes nothing.

Q: what's the loudest animal on earth?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💚