★: 14

Third person
Pov

"Why? Did you tell her we fought again?"

Bemused, Minho let go of the younger, letting him fall to the ground with a loud gasp, anything to make him breath better. Hyunjin was crouched on his knees- in front of Minho, one hand propped on the vinyl floor to keep him up and the other lightly rubbed his neck to sooth it from the new burning sensation. His hair fell carelessly on his face, moving a bit the more his ragged, rapid breathing brushed against it.

"No, I didn't. She figured it out," his vocal cord wasn't ready to emit words yet he forced himself, resulting a coughing fit from his hoarse self.

Minho frowned. He never wanted the ravenette to feel that way, although she was the main reason, it wasn't her fault, it was both the outcome of want and arrogance. "Well, its because you didn't do a good job lying!" there he goes again, putting all the blame on the younger, piling up the guilt he felt on him. He thought doing so would make him feel relieved, if Hwang took all the blame.

"You're a jerk. Why are you even in school today?" Hyunjin was helping himself up, placing his hand on the wall as a boosting leverage. "Did your dumb ankle trick fail?"

"Did you also tell Jiyun about that? Or did she figure that out, too?"

"I was a bit smart and covered up your bullshit! You have to explain to her yourself," The raven haired gruffed, walking away from the older. Of course he knew talking to Minho would be trashing up his time, especially now, right after he just choked him. Minho would never listen.

"Hey, where are you going?" Minho tilted his head to the side, placing a hand on the taller's shoulder to halt his movement, also using that as an opportunity to turn him around.

"Somewhere away from you," the introvert shrugged. "I actually thought of talking to you again, you know to make Yunnie happy, but that won't work, you wanna know why? Because you're a conflicted spoilt brat who is self entitled, you're so used to being alone that it doesn't even faze you if your only friend stops talking to you-"

"Hyunjin, just shut up!"

"-You feel so unloved because your parents are hardly ever around. Admit it, admit that you miss coming to my house because you see my parents as your parents, too. Admit that you're only acting this aloof because you're hurting inside-"

"You don't know what you're talking about!"

"Admit that you only want Jiyun for yourself because you believe I have it all. Admit that you're jealous of me, that's why you started getting competitive with me, to prove that you are better. Admit that you blame me for everything, because you're sad, pathetic and lone-"

Hyunjin got caught off by Minho's fist on his face, bruising his soft lips. The impact causing the ravenette to stumble, his bottom lip cut open, blood dribbling out. But he didn't stop there, only hitting the taller more with swift yet hard punches.

The younger's lanky figure laying between him, his grip on the collar strong yet again as he repeated attacked him.

Cause Hyunjin was right in every aspect, he was all those and more. Hyunjin caught on to his little fallacy of nonchalance.

"Minho?" Jiyun- who had been searching for them froze, her voice weak and barely above a whisper. She watched almost lifelessly as Minho let go of the Hyunjin's bloodstained shirt, the younger falling to the ground, passed out from being beaten up.

"What have I done?" Minho quivered, tears brimming his eyes, threatening to spill out. His body was quaking, too much for him to stand. He looked at his bloody fist and then back at Jiyun.

The female couldn't speak, rooted to the ground as tears ran down her cheeks nonstop.

-------------• ° -💜- ° •-------------

Damn, I went from writing books
Like Chaos to this?
Yikes

Last chapter's answer;
China

Today on trivia; which is the only country which sports the bible in its flag?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💚