★: 15

Third person
Pov

  “Minho, please don't tell me that's Hyunjin.”

The teacher had asked Jiyun and a couple other classmates to stay behind, as he had a few words to say to them. And Hyunjin was just waiting for her outside the class when the older had fragrantly pulled him towards the west wing. The place was scarce of classrooms and any active part of the school, thus, the reason why it was always almost deserted. When the female came out, she had searched for both her friends, only for another student– that she had asked– to this disclose that he had seen them head that way.

“Jiyun-” Minho breathed loudly and shaky, stepping away from Hyunjin, his eyes wide and heart thumping. It was never his intention to hurt the younger, but lately that was all he seemed to be doing mentally and now he did hurt him physically. “I- I didn't mean. . . I'm sorry!”

But the ravenette ignored him, sprinting towards the almost breathless body, she crutched down, flipping him to lay on his back, her hands cupping his bloody cheeks. “Jinnie? Please-” she shook his slim frame, shaky breaths escaping her bewildered state. “Please, please don't be dead!”

“He's probably not, I would never do that intentionally-”

Jiyun got her knees off the ground, storming over to the taller, slapping him tight across the face as hard as she could, the blood from her hand smearing on his cheek. “Intentionally? Do you know accidents happens? Why on earth would you do this to him? Hyunjin would never hurt you, he only wanted to talk to you. Why are you such a jerk Minho? Why?” she ran her fingers through her hair, tugging the strands, any form of pain to wake her up from the horrible nightmare, her hair now tinted with her friend's blood.

“Why did you beat him up?” The ravenette was fully on crying again, using her bloody hands to wipe away her tears, her face painting dark red. “He probably did nothing to deserve this!” she punched Minho's chest repeatedly, like it was some sort of drum, the male staggering a few steps back.

“Jiyun, I didn't mean to, I was-” until he caught her, encircling his arms around the smaller's waist. The brunette pressed her body on his, restricting her swinging arms from attacking him any further. All she could do now was emitted choked sobs as her head laid on his chest, subconsciously listening to his rapid and unsteady heartbeats. “Jinnie, will be alright, I promise.”

“Fuck you.”

No, Minho wasn't too sure about his words, he only hoped so. The taller averted his gaze from the top of Jiyun's hair to his friend's body.

“Yunnie?” Hyunjin had heard the girl's voice and her wails. He was trying so hard to breathe from his cut nose, the stench of blood disgusting him.

“Hyunjin-” the addressed pushed herself off Minho's hold, sauntering over to the black haired, who was trying to sit himself up. The brunette held him up, straddling the taller, she wrapped her arms around his head, hugging him tight, not caring that his bloody face was rubbing on her white uniform. “Oh my God, you're alright. You're alright.”

Hyunjin breathed softly, allowing himself to melt into the hug.

--------------• ° -💜- ° •---------------

Triple update because I'm feeling like it.

Last chapter's answer; Dominican republic

Today on trivia; which country consume the most chocolate per capita?

Anyways Hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💛