Harry Potter:Spider Prank|Blairon

(A bit of Pansmione is in this)

Blaises Pov:

Ooo Blaise I have an amazing idea! Pansy said as we were walking to the Slytherin common room, what is your so called amazing idea? I asked kinda curious but knowing Pansy that it's not gonna be the best idea. I heard from a certain chosen one that Weasley is scared of spiders  she says rambling a bit and what does that have to do with anything? I ask confused what she is going on about now, you should prank Weasley with a fake spider! She says turning around and starting to walk backwards now. Why should I prank him with a fake spider? I state focusing my attention on her and her idiotic idea, for fun obviously! I mean it would be so- Pansy was cut off because she bumped into someone. I look to see its Granger she ran into who is with Potter, oh my god Pansy I'm so sorry! Granger quickly says and helps Pansy off the floor. don't worry its like I'm falling for you all over again Pansy says and kisses Grangers hand making me roll my eyes, besides I should of been paying attention where I was going Pansy says then kisses Granger. Get a room you two I said looking away aww are you just sad your boyfriends not here Pansy says smirking then kisses Granger again. I'm not sad that my ginger haired boyfriend isn't here I say muttering a bit and crossing my arms. But where is Ron though? why isn't he with Potter and Granger? Babe where is Weasley though why isn't he with you two? Pansy asks basically reading my mind, oh he lost something in the library while we were studying so he's there looking for it Granger says. Go be a good boyfriend Blaise and go help Weasley find whatever he lost Pansy says looking at me, whatever I say and roll my eyes at her then head to the library to look for Ron considering to prank him like Pansy suggested. I got to the library and started searching for Ron and after a bit found him looking under a sofa. Where do I get a fake spider from though? I put my hand in my pocket and pull something out on it with a note, I read the note to realize Pansy put this in my pocket and its suppose to be a fake spider even though it looks like a disc but I shouldn't doubt Pansy. I go up to Ron and say what ya looking for down there? Ron yells a bit and hits his head on the sofa making me chuckle a bit. He gets his head out from under it and looks at me then has a relieved face, oh it's just you Blaise you scared me Ron says then smiles that gorgeous smile of his at me. So what are you looking for exactly though? I ask well you see uhh kinda lost my wand he says then looks away embarrassed. How did you loose your wand exactly? I ask I put it somewhere now I can't find it! Ron says I sigh then decide to help by searching all the nearby tables. I press a button on the disc then watch it transform into a spider so I decide to sneakily put it next to Ron then continue my searching like nothing happened. I hear Ron scream like a girl so I look at him to see him jump over at me so I catch him and he starts to cling onto me for what seems like dear life its pretty entertaining. KILL IT BLAISE! Ron shouts holding onto my robes even tighter, calm down it won't hurt you I say chuckling a bit. YES IT WILL! He squeals making me chuckle even more, stop laughing! This isn't funny! Ron says then hits me softly on the head. Ron its a fake spider and look next to it is your wand under the couch what a coincidence I say and laugh hearing Rons beautiful laugh join in, wow that was sooo funny Ron says sarcastically still in my arms. Well what can I say it was an amazing idea I say and smile, shut up Ron says then kisses me.