Harry Potter:Lazy Valentines|Drarry

Happy Valentines! or not but ty so much for all the reads btw anyway now enjoy!

Harry's POV:

Me and Ron were walking through the halls chatting when Pansy walks up to us and says Weasley Potter I wonder what she needs? what do you need? I ask do you know where Mione is? she asks she went to the library Ron says thanks see you guys Pansy says then rushes off that was strange I say yup I agree I wonder why she was looking for Hermione Ron says I don't know maybe they have a date and she wants to make sure Mione doesn't forget I say remembering the time she barged into the Gryffindor tower mad that Hermione never showed up for their date and she waited 4 hours yeah she is sucked into her books a lot  Ron says. Wanna head to get some ice cream? Ron asks after we find out what the day is I say reminding him why we were going to the Gryffindor tower. When Ron opens the door Ginny runs up to him squealing whoah what happened? Ron asks Luna asked me to be her valentines! Ginny yells geese why did she have to yell? wait what do you mean Valentines, isn't that tomorrow? I ask  you idiots todays Valentines she says wait what? I say oh my god we forgot! Ron yells bloody hell Ron first Ginny screaming into my ear now you I say as ringing starts in my ears from how loud they are sorry Ron says well you to better make plans with your lovers bye Ginny says giving us the peace sign and walking away, I'm going to write a letter to Draco I say okay I'm going to just get ice cream Valentines is boring Ron says Ron this is literally your first Valentines with a lover go make the best of it or even just drag Blaise along to get ice cream with you I say knowing Ron he will probably try then back out and do it alone. I walk off towards my room leaving Ron to figure out what he's going to do, I start to think of ideas this is so short noticed something simple and easy hmm wait a movie night thats perfect I think. I rush to grab a quill, ink, and paper as I quickly write a letter to Draco telling him to come at 8:00 PM which is in 30 minutes. As I quickly set everything up I grab the muggle stuff needed and put them in there places proud that I did this with 5 minutes to spare. As I quickly change into some comfortable clothes I hear a knock at the door I rush to open it to see Draco, Happy Valentines Day! I say then hug him happy Valentines day he says back ok so I set something up for us I say and move out of the way so we can see the blanket fort I set up with a muggle tv in front of it and Dvd's everywhere. its amazing Draco says well what movie should we watch? I ask him and let him come inside the room and close the door behind him, well what movie do you have? he asks toy story 4 I say well then lets watch that in your amazing blanket fort you made Draco says ok I say and set it up and get in the blanket fort with Draco. As the movie starts playing I lean against Draco and feel his arm go around my waist, as I hear Woody say being there for a child is the most noble thing a toy can do I slowly close my eyes and feel myself drift to sleep.