Harry Potter:Golden Trio's little prank|Pansmione, Blairon, and Drarry

Harry's POV:

Come on it will be fun! Ron said trying to convince me and Hermione to prank our lovers, I don't know Ron that seems mean I say it's not mate come on don't worry we can always apologize he says the success rate for this is probably 40% Hermione says well its better then nothing  Ron says I'll join in Ron I say fine I'll join in to Hermione says with a look on her face thats says if this goes wrong I'm blaming you. 

Ron what exactly is the plan? Hermione asks as we walk to hogsmeade well there really isn't one Ron says rubbing the back of his neck yeah the chances just went down on this working to 1% Hermione says crossing her arms didn't you want the new book that came out right Moine? lets go to Tomes and Scrolls and get it I say trying to change the topic and help out. I see Ron mouth out a thank you as we continue to walk but now towards Tomes and Scrolls. As we get there Hermione goes inside and me and Ron stay outside, ok Ron what is the main prank idea so I can help make a plan I say well its to make our lovers think were missing or like were cheating on them Ron says rubbing the back of his neck so thats why when we left we avoided them and told them nothing on where we are going I say exactly and why we left our wands and stuff but brought galleons he says well lets head to some place to get food when Mione's done he says I nod my head.

5 hours later they went when it was afternoon time so its dark out now  

We should head back soon Mione said come on one more hour Ron begged I feel bad though Pansy's probably wondering where I am we had a movie night planned Mione says and lets out a sad sigh I mean I do to me and Dray were gonna have a scavenger hunt he was really excited I say letting out a sigh to. Were me and Blaise the only ones who didn't have something planned? Ron asks no Blaise had a surprise for you that me and Moine helped him on I say looking at Ron to see him shocked wait really?? Ron asks excitedly yeah thats why we were a bit hesitant but thought it would give Blaise more time to prepare but didn't expect for us to be out for so long Hermione says well lets head back! Ron says and runs off excitedly what about the prank? Mione yells its called off! Ron yells from the distance me and Mione look at each other then run after Ron. 

We finally reach Hogwarts once again and head inside, we sneak our way to the Griffindor tower. As Ron opens the door we are met with our lovers angry faces, (warning bad word) sh!t Hermione mumbles and where were you guys? Draco asks grey eyes filled with anger and sadness same with Pansy and Blaises but there eye colors. Me and Mione say at the same time it was Ron's idea oh come on Ron says looking at our direction annoyed, Mione you literally never showed up Pansy says you also never showed up Harry we had plans! Draco says me and Mione were guilty cause we were the ones who accepted the prank so they have the full right to be mad at us I thought but Mione definitely thought different well we accepted Ron's prank not realizing we would miss it so we are innocent she says and crosses her arms she's right you shouldn't be upset with them Ron says guilty and Blaise I'm sorry I didn't know you planned something Mione and Harry told me about it Ron says I watch as Blaise goes over to Ron and hugs him, me and Mione look at each other and take the opportunity to leave. We sneak away to only find out Dray and Pansy followed well lets let them have there moment Pansy says So me and Pans came up with an idea while you guys were gone we combined our plans and made an scavenger hunt on where we will watch a movie Dray says then Pansy continues we set up a place so heres your clue to find it so close your eyes and we will meet you there Pansy says wait give us the first clue before you leave Hermione says oh yeah here you go Dray says and hands Hermione a folded up piece of paper then we close our eyes I could tell we were both excited.