Empire SMP S1:Icy Valentines|Flower Husbands

Happy Valentines Day! or not if your reading this not on 2/14/23

Scott's POV:

Where did I put it? Shoot Jimmy's going to be here soon and I can't find the present for him! This is why I need to be a bit more organized, wait I can just remake it out of ice I mean there goes three months of learning how to crochet well now I guess I can make it out of ice so he gets an ice cod animal decoration thing. I close my eyes and concentrate I open my eyes to see an ice cod sculpture in my hand(what I imagined it looks like I drawed and put it at the top) and ice around me but what ever now to wrap this before Ji- I hear a knock and familiar voice Scott are you ready? oh shoot umm one second Jimmy! I yell. I run around and grab some forest green wrapping paper quickly wrapping it. I run to open the door with the gift in my hand Happy Valentines Day Jimmy I say hiding the gift behind my back Happy Valentines Day he says and does his sweet warming smile oh before I forget I got a gift for you he says and holds out a gold and blue wrapped gift I got a gift for you to here I say and hand him the gift and take the gift he got for me. I put it inside then say ready to go? I look at him to see him still holding the wrapped gift remembering he has to wait yup I'm curious what you have planned he says. As we continue to fly a bit I hear Jimmy mumble something but I quite can't hear what it is, we continue flying until I hear Jimmy say Scott slow down wait here so I turn around to see Jimmy fly down I wonder why? Wait did he drop the gift? Of course he would that seems like a Jimmy thing well lets hope its not broken. I see him fly up with the gift in his hand I wait until he is in front of me so I can ask what happened, what happened? I ask oh nothing I maybe sort of dropped the gift you got me he says rubbing the back of his neck well lets keep going I say. Whoah Scott this is really nice when did you have the time to do this? Jimmy asks thanks I did it uh I remember all the sleepless nights I stayed up to do this, In my free time I lie well it looks amazing Jimmy says and sits on the green cushion I go over and sit next to him on the blue cushion. We were near the edge of the cliff and could get the perfect view of the sunset so I made a little area with some white wool on the ground and two cushions in the middle with flowers surrounding it and with Shubbles help some mushrooms and fairy lights, I added a pond with some fish and of course Cod in it. What did you have planned? Jimmy asks well you could open the gift, we watch the sunset, eat some cake I got from Lizzie, set off some fireworks and then take a walk at the beach down there I say and point to the beach wow you really have this planned out Jimmy says looking at me with his warm and cute smile again yup now open your gift I say he tears the wrapping paper of carefully to find himself with a white box, he pulls of the lid then looks scared and sad. What happened? I asked scared he didn't like it at all damn it I should of just kept looking for the cod I crotched for him, now its just umm its broken... he says wait really I ask yeah sorry I must of broke it when I dropped it he says don't be sorry I can just make a new one I say and close my eyes to concentrate and make a new one. I open my eyes to see the new cod sculpture thing in my hand and Jimmy looking really happy here you go I say and hand it to him it looks super good Scott Jimmy says while admiring it. I'm glad you like it I say and smile like it? I love it! Jimmy says and puts it next to him, well lets watch the sunset I say and make some ice snowflakes in place around us. I feel Jimmy's hand wrap around mine so I smile to myself as we watch the sunset.