The Murder Mystery of Empire's Smp S1

(forgot to note before I published but I used a wheel of names to figure out who died who found the body the detective the murder and stuff)

Joey goes to visit Rivendell to make a trade with Scott but finds him dead laying in his house, Joey calls a meeting between all the other empires to figure out who killed the Rivendell elf king. Jimmy volunteers to figure out who killed Scott but everyones a little bit skeptical because you know its Jimmy he's not the brightest. Jimmy's first suspect is Joey because him and Scott don't get along but he was also the one who found the body, Jimmy was about to say his second suspect when Shubble says Jimmy is suspicious because he is with Scott a lot and is close to him, Jimmy ignores Shubble and instead says his last suspect which is Shubble and the two start fighting when suddenly Pixl breaks the fighting up between the two. Pixl defends Shubble saying they were making a trade yesterday and farming for the materials they needed to make the trade happen, when Pearl defends Jimmy saying they were mining together yesterday because they both need more stone and diamonds. When after a while of discussing and arguing they finally come to an agreement that  Kathrine was the one who killed Scott so she didn't have to share the money they get from there Plush Animal business anymore. Kathrine says she's innocent but no one believes her, when they check out Scotts wound they realize it was like a scratch that would happen if something with claws scratched him deep enough that he was weak and bled to death when Kathrine then fesses up to the crime she was the one who killed Scott and reveals that Gem helped her by making a potion to weaken Scott and then she used her claws to kill him so that they couldn't trace that it was her who killed him but they did somehow which earned her some time in Sausages jail prison thing that he locked up Scott and Gem in.