Empire SMP S1:Worst idea ever|Some Small Flower Husband's and Nature Wive's

Scott's Perspective:

Shubble what is this amazing idea of yours? I ask wanting to know more information of where she is taking me, ok so I heard the I interrupt her don't tell me you don't know where we are actually going, Shubble this is the worst idea ever  I say. Well too bad Scott you already agreed she says, we stay silent for a while before I see Shubble pull out a map thats not a good sign. Shubble do you know where we are?  I ask umm yeah! she says sounding not certain I'm going to take that as no I thought to myself as I continue to fly beside her. Shubble starts to go down so I follow her to see a bunch of wolves and some weird trees i've never seen before, we were in like a swamp area the trees had these weird looking root things near them, the color of the logs was a brown color there were vines also hanging down from the dark green leaves. what is this place? I thought. Whoah see look Scott we found a new place never discovered before she says putting her hands on her waist when we landed yeah but do we know the way back? I ask smirking to myself because I know the answer already err well umm no..? she says looking away and taking her hands off her waist exactly I say smirking well ok we may be lost but it can't be that bad our lovers will defiantly come looking for us! she says smiling hopefully I hear her whisper. After we decided to split up and scout the area I heard a weird noise it was like a low hoarse sound, as I tried to look for where it came from I heard a ribbit. I turned around to see an orange copper colored frog looking me in the eyes, aww hi cutie I say and bend down to the frogs height. I saw its tongue come out and for some reason it was getting bigger? OW! I yelled putting my hands over my left eye. it just hit me in the eye! what a mean frog! thats it who doesn't like revenge served cold I aim my hand at the evil frog and close my eyes as I open them I see the frog frozen in place, I smirk cause I got my revenge(sooo author's note sorry but umm searched it up and umm learned frogs are poisonous sooooo ummm ima go with a symptom it said would happen for the story so not to confuse anyone thats whats gonna happen to Scott and no I'm not making him die:|) I start to feel unsteady and a weird feeling of floating..? I start to feel my feet stumble around making me go in circles probably looking like an idiot. I feel some hands on my shoulder so I look around to see 3 Shubbles! Scott are you okay? I hear her faintly say suddenly the three Shubbles disappear and I stop feeling like I was floating, there was a pounding in my head though. I think so? I say well you will never guess what she says jumping up and down with excitement what happened? I ask curious what got her all worked up Kathrine came to the rescue! she says huh? I say looking around I mean I don't see Kathrine suddenly Kathrine emerges behind a tree and hugs Shubble from behind Hey Scott! she says her usual cheerful voice Hi Kathrine glad you could come and help us out I say its no problem lets get you guys out of here she says and kisses Shubbles cheek a faint pinky peach on them, we then flew out of there with Kathrine holding a map leading the way back to the overgrown.